Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by finalboss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finalboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

WTB Medieval Madness High End Restoration

Added: 2015-05-10 23:43:11 UTC • Ended: March 3rd, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a high end MM.
Preference is for HEP, will consider all.
Please pm if you're willing to sell.
All sellers within U.S. mainland welcome.

Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are finalboss's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to finalboss's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hunting Valley, OH, US

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

I have an original, with tons of mods. What price range did you have in mind. Mines not HEP, but PF is in excellent condition as is cab and insides. It was a museum quality when I got it 6 years ago - essentially it broke 3 months into location, and was never played again until a collector in Cleveland bought it, and I bought it from him. I have a laseriffic topper, dragon mod, merlin mod, 4 knights, lightup trolls (with 2 NOS trolls), NOS catapult and NOS wings. Have light up skull eyes in the castle and LED's kit from pinbulbs. Also, a castle front wall. Target decals, cliffy on castle entrance for lock and at gate. I'd only let it go for a price in the 5 figures.

A high end clear coat is at the very top of my list. As nice as your example sounds, for now I'll have to pass...unless nothing else turns up :p

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I can set u up with one high end version like hep

I'm certainly interested in hearing more, pm me?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

He said he wanted a high end MM… MMr certainly doesn't qualify.

Heh, agree on that. I'm in line for one now, as you know. These other HEPs I've been collecting have made me see the light. And also the crazy QC stories I've been hearing wrt the MMr production...let's just say if this HEP search doesn't pan out, I'd prefer to receive the 1000th pin off the line.

#10 8 years ago

sell me your old MM before the new, improved model ships/save your investment while you can, bump

#12 8 years ago

Interesting. Is he not on pinside? Pm me?

#13 8 years ago

Such unwillingness to band together as a community to help a fellow pinsider avoid a life with a woeful MMr. I'm both saddened and disappointed.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Huh?
Concentrate on your buy, not at bashing at the same time.
Good luck in your search

Perhaps you're awful at detecting sarcasm? Here, let me help you.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

I got a Time Machine set to two years ago. May not be the best deal out there, but lots of them for sale.

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, that sounds awesome!!! What a great opportunity for someone looking for a HEP example direct from HEP.

Absolutely! Thank you for the details turbo. I've pm'd him.

But please, don't let this possibility deter others from offering up more suggestions/examples. My love for HEP doesn't mean I'm closed off to restorations from others. Keller, Kelly, McCune...all absolutely amazing. There are of course others as well.

#25 8 years ago

Edited listing to lift restriction on seller proximity, will consider all mainland sellers.

#26 8 years ago

Bump.

#27 8 years ago

Bump.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

This one is listed in the market for a much lower price, have you talked to Al?
http://atlantapinball.com/premium-games/medieval-madness-ii/nggallery/page/1

I did see that listed, haven't spoken to Al though. It's a nice machine, just not close enough to what I'm looking for.

Some very promising leads have come in recently, two just today. I hope to have something to report soon. Very exciting!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Nah, forget your quest for a mint MM and pick up that WH20 on your wish list.
New play field, ramps, white treatment, pinball pro speakers, etc, etc.
Heres a few pics with iPhone: https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/6142221042798653665?authkey=CIq6tfSv9JS5VQ
More pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/6150385629542193041

The white sure does pop. She's a treat for the eyes!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I know where there is one that is reported to "look like a HEP".

I think I'm familiar with the thread you speak of.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm going to list a few games in a high high end collection soon. That mm will be one of them. Can bring games to pintastic.

How soon is soon?

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Here u go
September 29th 2012.. This is the phots from the restoration.. It's probably got a hand full of plays since then and a shit load more mods
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/mike217/page48

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful machine, very shiny.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

boss that thing has your name all over it! love the chrome! very nice. hope it works out

It's certainly one hot machine. I'm happy to have received a number of responses these past few days over pm. Keep them coming!

#41 8 years ago

Bump.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finalboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-medieval-madness-williams-1997?tu=finalboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.