By brucipher

1 year ago

Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tdunbar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Medieval Madness Remake - LE

Added: April 7th, 2016 Ended: April 14th, 2016

Item description

I would like to purchase a new or used MMR-LE. Prefer the black trim but open to the other trims. Not interested in paying more than the original price...

I could do a partial trade of my players condition White Water if that would interest you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this item.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Lancaster, PA, United States

Seller insights

These are brucipher's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brucipher's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Supply and demand will dictate a higher price most likely than the original selling price.Just sayin'...
But good luck with your search bump...

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Supply and demand will dictate a higher price most likely than the original selling price.Just sayin'...
But good luck with your search bump...

I haven't been following the current MMR-LE status so much - but are they really selling for more than their original sale price as an HUO?

#4 1 year ago

Contac Planetary Pinball they may have some dropouts for LE's still maybe.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Contac Planetary Pinball they may have some dropouts for LE's still maybe.

I emailed Rick three times (Mar 16, 19, and 24) and he never responded. I won't try more than three times.

I did look on the Planetary forums after March 24, and he said on there the LEs were now gone...

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I emailed Rick three times (Mar 16, 19, and 24) and he never responded. I won't try more than three times.
I did look on the Planetary forums after March 24, and he said on there the LEs were now gone...

He had an update yesterday April 6th and was saying that there may be two available so maybe call him or go thru JJP to secure them if they are still available.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside