Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13EAFBE4-0734-484A-9840-4CD76438A237 (resized).jpeg
841B7AE7-4A34-42D9-9FA4-19F592653672 (resized).jpeg
81C0AB66-3074-4A30-8FE1-D64B3F03E8B3 (resized).jpeg
DSCN6206 (resized).JPG
E767BB56-27D6-45DC-B603-80A47D3E9850 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Mata Hari parts needed to bring machine back to life

Added: 2019-12-29 13:49:43 UTC • Ended: January 20th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Helping a local, non-Pinsider, bring a MH back to life. Machine is in pretty good condition but it needs a few parts to bring it back to life.

Plastics
Left slingshot
Right side above drop targets
Top left side of shooter lane

Parts
1 - Pop bumper (skirt, body, ring/rod and 100 point cap)
1 - Left side shooter lane wood rail
1 - Metal lane guide right side Advance Bonus lane (affixes to the left side shooter wood lane)
1 – Wire rail 1 1/8” wide (this is the wire rail behind the drop targets)
1 – Red BALLY logo plastic lane guide

Prefer to get parts used not only due to cost but more importantly I want them to match the existing parts.

Please PM me if you have any of these parts for sale.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are meSz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to meSz's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Santa Barbara, CA, US

#2 4 years ago

I think I have it all but the Bally lane guides
PM sent
Let me know if this works
-Matt

E767BB56-27D6-45DC-B603-80A47D3E9850 (resized).jpegE767BB56-27D6-45DC-B603-80A47D3E9850 (resized).jpeg
#3 4 years ago

At this point I believe all I need is one of the red Bally lane guides. Anyone?

Thanks mrm_4 for the post

#4 4 years ago

I have a couple sets of them. In fact, I actually have 2 fairly complete MH playfields -- 1 is probably 100% and in better condition, the other is maybe 85% complete. I really hate to separate a single lane guide out, but I could send you a set if no one else has one laying around.

I've been meaning to put the playfields up here, but been lazy.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I have a couple sets of them. In fact, I actually have 2 fairly complete MH playfields -- 1 is probably 100% and in better condition, the other is maybe 85% complete. I really hate to separate a single lane guide out, but I could send you a set if no one else has one laying around.
I've been meaning to put the playfields up here, but been lazy.

Appreciate the post and offer. I’ll let this wanted listing go longer and if I can’t find someone else that has one I will come back to ya as a last resort. Thanks again

#6 4 years ago

Okay so looking for one of the red Bally plastic lane guides ..... anyone?

#7 4 years ago

Still looking for the red Bally logo plastic lane guide

#8 4 years ago

Repros of these Bally logo lane guides have become unobtanium but used ones should be floating around out there. Good luck getting this fun game up and running.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Still looking for the red Bally logo plastic lane guide

I have a couple. What length and is it opened or closed on both sides?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I have a couple. What length and is it opened or closed on both sides?

1.5" center to center of holes and closed on both sides.

Appreciate the post!

#11 4 years ago

These cane out of a Viking but unfortunately not going to work.

DSCN6206 (resized).JPGDSCN6206 (resized).JPG
#12 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

These cane out of a Viking but unfortunately not going to work.[quoted image]

Appreciate you checking tomdrum!

#14 4 years ago

After you help get this machine back together can you show us a pic? Even Frankensteined Mata Hari’s are sexy Mata Hari’s

#15 4 years ago

Appreciate the link but at 15$ each I talked to the owner and I have a used "diamond" one that is perfect match in color we're going to use.

Quoted from mrm_4:

After you help get this machine back together can you show us a pic? Even Frankensteined Mata Hari’s are sexy Mata Hari’s

This machine is a routed/garage kept game so it shows wear. Trying to do as little as possible to keep the price down. Was able to get it up and working but now getting the replacement parts for it.
81C0AB66-3074-4A30-8FE1-D64B3F03E8B3 (resized).jpeg81C0AB66-3074-4A30-8FE1-D64B3F03E8B3 (resized).jpeg841B7AE7-4A34-42D9-9FA4-19F592653672 (resized).jpeg841B7AE7-4A34-42D9-9FA4-19F592653672 (resized).jpeg

Unfortunately on the right side of the playfield there was/is flaking. You can see in the after picture where the paint missing is more prevalent. The paint literally fell off and I had to avoid even trying to clean this side up. Again, not making this a collector game, owner just wants it up and working again as economical as possible.

So check this out ..... few parts that you Pinsiders helped me find ... (apparently someone used the machine as a stepladder, went through the playfield glass and took out the wooden rail, pop bumper and several plastics)

13EAFBE4-0734-484A-9840-4CD76438A237 (resized).jpeg13EAFBE4-0734-484A-9840-4CD76438A237 (resized).jpeg
#16 4 years ago

Glad you’re getting it back in order. I’d say keep doing what you are and just add a playfield protector to this one and she’ll play like a champ.
(Maybe even full Mylar depending on budget.)

It’s a bummer how some people treat machines at least some of us care enough to keep them alive!

Thanks for sharing.

#17 4 years ago

All, received rubber set and there is 6 2.5" rubbers. The manual reflects 6 in the parts list but in the same manual it shows only 4 in the layout? Are the extra two optional to double up on the sling shots or drop targets?

#18 4 years ago

Yeah it’s to double up on the drop targets but not necessary. Just hold on to them for back ups, those rubbers take a beating at the corners.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yeah it’s to double up on the drop targets but not necessary. Just hold on to them for back ups, those runners take a beating at the corners.

Thank you

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mata-hari-parts-needed-to-bring-machine-back-to-life?hl=tomdrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.