8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jimmyms3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Looking to buy a pinball machine soon

Added: 2015-09-02 16:20:54 UTC

#2 8 years ago

Lots in that range depends what you are looking for.
    EM, solidstate, woodrail, dmd.
    The what manufacturer gottlieb , bally, williams etc.

#3 8 years ago

Really I'm trying to see what people may have, i actually dont have a preference as to what kind, or manufacturer. I only have one pin right now. So im really open to pretty much anything.

#4 8 years ago

Then best bet is to find some to play localy see what you like and check pinside marketplace.

#5 8 years ago

I am also checking all of that, as well as the local pinball forums.

#6 8 years ago

The pin that I just most recently purchased wasnt listed on any website or anything, i posted something similar to this and they pmed me about it. It actually never hit the web at all.

#7 8 years ago

I suggest you play a few different pins and have a short list of titles you want. Keep your cash handy and maybe throw in a few bucks each pay.
    When one of your pins comes available you'll be ready to jump on it immediately.
    Worked well for me when I found an available Nascar...

#8 8 years ago

The aforementioned Nascar might be a good fit for you. I'm also a fan of T2, which might be a bit outside of that range, but I have seen them for somewhere around that price.

If you are a fan of old EMs or early Solid States, you can probably pick up a few for that price. Just keep an eye on Craigslist, the Pinside market, and MrPinball classifieds and you should be able to find something that catches your eye.

#9 8 years ago

Now, i wouldnt mind getting a T2, its one of my bucket list games that for sure.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.