(Topic ID: 132391)

Wanted: Looking for Tx-Sector Pinball Machine!

By TxPinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Looking for Tx-Sector Pinball Machine!$1000min

Added: 2015-07-06 04:36:29 UTC • Ended: February 17th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Hi pinball friends! I'm looking for a Gottlieb Tx-Sector pinball machine working or not and can pay a minimum starting price of $1000, depending on condition. It can be in any state, since I will have it shipped or I can pickup if close by. I'm new here, however, I attend the local pinball shows and the Texas Pinball Festival too. Please message me if you have one for sale.
Thank you kindly,
Allan

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TxPinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TxPinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Houston, TX, US

2 months later
#2 8 years ago

Anyone have for sale?

1 month later
#5 8 years ago

Ok, what price would you want Jakenjoi?
Or I could trade you a DMD game + $$$

#8 8 years ago

Hey thats great whysnow. I will definitely be at the TPF 2016 just as I was there this year! Yeah, I tried to purchase the last one you had for sale. PM sent!

#9 8 years ago

Hey Colehvac1, $1000 is the minimum I can pay for the machine, just as the title says.
That means I'm willing to do more There are some that have sold for less than 1K on Craigslist, but you have to be a fast sharpshooter
to hit one of those!

#33 8 years ago

"also sorry to OP for the thread jacking, but at least it is keeping your WTB bumped"
No problem at all my friend, no need for apologies. Exactly like you said, keeping the thread bumped .

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Last year I just searched Gottlieb 80B daughter board on eBay and it came right up. Bought it for $30 or $40 bucks. I can't find it anywhere now. Maybe the guy got shut down?

Fred Schwemmer (ebay userid johan6685) from Tooele, UT sells the daughter boards on ebay when he has them for around $20-$30 bucks and he will even program the PROMS to your game title. He specializes in Gottlieb system 80, 80a, and 80B boards. In fact he engineers his own design and sells them when he has them in stock on ebay. His Gottlieb MPU boards brand new are $200 and they are very high quality. He is a very nice guy and I have purchased boards from him before and his boards have LEDs on them, which display a nice light show when in action. TNT Amusements pinball purchases their Gottlieb boards from him and he can also repair boards too. Just message him on ebay if you need a certain Gottlieb board and I'm sure he can help you out. I like to watch TNT Pinball on youtube and Fred has some videos on there as well. Here is one of his sales currently running on ebay:
ebay.com link: Gottlieb System 80 80A 80B POP BUMPER Board SET NEW 5 Pcs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-looking-for-tx-sector-pinball-machine?tu=txpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.