8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by roadking
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-358.jpg
    image-496.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Looking for a Scared Stiff translite plastic

Added: 2015-05-12 18:19:56 UTC • Ended: October 16th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for the plastic in the translite that sits just above Elvira's head.

Item photos

image-496.jpg
    image-358.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bantam's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Bantam's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Calgary, AB, CA

#2 8 years ago

That's hard to find... Good luck in your search.

#3 8 years ago

Mine is all there, but cracked. I am going to see if I can have one made, at least scan mine and have it printed on clear vinyl tape. I can reproduce the plastic shape with a router.

#4 8 years ago

i spoke with a guy today that said he has some but they are poor quality. I am going to pick one up but still looking for a good quality one. At least it will cover the brackets etc. Let me know how your scan works out,I would buy one off you if you made an extra and the quality was decent.

#5 8 years ago

Does anyone have a good scan of this I can use? Mine fell apart when I took it off the macine.

#6 8 years ago

That broken one in Bantam's first post is the one from my game. A while back (maybe 6 months) I bought one of the "poor quality" replacements and a few days ago, I forwarded the information on where I got mine to Bantam.

I've asked Rick and Jeff a few times about the possibility of a good repro of these, but I haven't gotten any response back on it. I'd love to have a good one.

#7 8 years ago

I think between yours and mine I can get a complete image and have it screened or printed

#8 8 years ago

Maybe someone has a plastic in mint shape and has a scanner that would be willing to do us a solid and send you the scan. I would be willing to pay for their time.

#9 8 years ago

Weekend bump

#10 8 years ago

If someone can send me a good scan it would help greatly. I believe I can have these made locally.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-looking-for-a-scared-stiff-translite-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.