(Topic ID: 132047)

Wanted: Looking For 2 pins for 2K in south jersey

By jasong78

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010004.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Looking For 2 pins for 2K in south jersey

Added: 2015-07-01 22:42:00 UTC • Ended: July 22nd, 2015

Price

Wanted

wanting to buy 2 pins for 2k, prefer 90's pins
    Can go up to 3k

email ________@_______ [email removed]

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jasong78's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to jasong78's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Vineland, NJ, US

#2 8 years ago

$2k each or $2k total? You may have a tough time finding two fully functional DMD games for $2k total.

#3 8 years ago

It's a Jersey thing!

#4 8 years ago

Not really looking for DMD , just don't like short flippers - my top budget is 3k

#5 8 years ago

For $3000 you might can get a Hook and a X-files. Someone is selling a BSD for $1800 I think. A BSD and a X-files would be a good start.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

For $3000 you might can get a Hook and a X-files. Someone is selling a BSD for $1800 I think. A BSD and a X-files would be a good start.

$1800 for BSD is an excellent deal assuming it's in decent shape.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from jasong78:

Not really looking for DMD , just don't like short flippers - my top budget is 3k

When you say 90's, that basically implies DMD since everything was DMD after '91. But I agree with woody, if you can go up to $3K, grab that $1800 BSD and then find a DE/Sega in the $1200 range you'd be off to a good start.

Jaz

#8 8 years ago

BSD? He said he doesn't like short flippers

#9 8 years ago

Make it easier , I own 2 new pins already , and 27 arcades - i hold parties ounce a month and drunk like a fish and game - the pins I have all new are too fast for most drunks that come over - and no one plays them , the pin that gets played most , nudge it - for shots purposes , or VP of AFM , which neither I counted as my pin , I have met and from not trading either - I post my parties on FB - get into that another time

Actually up for a 60's pin with a large flipper mod maybe

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Someone is selling a BSD for $1800 I think.

Can you post a link to the $1800 BSD? Didn't turn it up with a quick search, but I'd like to check that out!

#12 8 years ago

How mu h should a decent no fear go for ? Or POTO

#13 8 years ago

Thanks, sounds like someone got a great deal! But I agree with DefaultGen that if OP is looking for a game that will give long ball times when he's "drunk like a fish" then BSD is probably not the game for him!

#14 8 years ago

Found a old big Ben For 250 working , going to try and stick bigger flippers on it , if that works then I'll do the same to another , if not I got 3 k leftover for something , thanks

#15 8 years ago

I have a clean,working Hook in south jersey.

P1010004.jpgP1010004.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-looking-for-2-pins-for-2k-in-south-jersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.