Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by snaroff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 8 years ago

Be very carefull with the Mirco PFs. I got one of the early pastel colored ones and I looked at it a year later and ALL the inserts were ghosted. I asked him to make it good and he sent me another regular one which looked great but on further inspection the clear is coming off right under the special insert on the left outlane. Its a pisser as there is no way he is going to give me another one so I will have to send these to be fixed. I guess I can sell one to pay for fixing the other put its still a PITA to have to do this. CPR makes the best repro PF of anyone. Mirco is a nice guy and I don't want to run him down but I guess I got a shit hand twice in a row. Actually I have gotten 3 bad PFs from him. My WH20 PF had issues as well.

#8 8 years ago

I had three AFM PFs that were beautiful in every way but I have returned 3 TZ PFs. The first had dots all over it from the bubble wrap the second had ghosted inserts and the third had the clear lifting on a quarter size spot beneath the special insert. Im going to send the last one to be repaired.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-looking-cpr-playfield-for-tz?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.