5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Gott_Lieb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted Lock bar for a Wide body Stern Pinball

Added: September 13th, 2019 Ended: October 26th, 2019

Item description

I am needing a lock bar for a Older Stern wide body pinball machine like Big Game, Flight 2000 and more. If anyone has one for sale let me know Thanks Mark

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Blaine, TN, US

Seller insights

These are markpin2013's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to markpin2013's stats page

#2 5 months ago

I might I'll look tonight.

#3 5 months ago

If you do Please let me know I have a Big game I need one for Thanks Mark Hillbilly pinball

#4 5 months ago

Good luck. Hard to find but not impossible. I needed one for my F2K and got a rechromed one that was like new for 150. Maybe post on a couple of the club threads. Mine came from a F2K owner that had an extra.

3 weeks later
#5 4 months ago

Still needing I will pay good for one Thanks

#6 4 months ago

Thought I had one. Cant find it.

#7 4 months ago

If you find it let me know Thanks for looking

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from markpin2013:

If you find it let me know Thanks for looking

Will do I'll dig around some more this weekend.
Just shipped a lockbar for a trident to Manitoba today.

#9 4 months ago

I searched for a long time for my one for Orbitor 1. I can confirm that the data East widebody lockdown bar WILL FIT. PBL still says it doesn’t but I have let Terry know it does. Otherwise you’ll be looking for a LONG time.

#10 4 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I searched for a long time for my one for Orbitor 1. I can confirm that the data East widebody lockdown bar WILL FIT. PBL still says it doesn’t but I have let Terry know it does. Otherwise you’ll be looking for a LONG time.

According to the pics in this post it is shorter.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch/page/46#post-5220392

#11 4 months ago

I see, it appears shorter but I don’t know if that’s due to the beveled edges of the newer cabs. I suppose that doesn’t matter since you probably don’t want to bevel the edges of your Classic Stern. It woulda been helpful if he measured it in those pictures but oh well.

Best of luck finding an original then, they’re just so damn hard to find.

#12 4 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I see, it appears shorter but I don’t know if that’s due to the beveled edges of the newer cabs. I suppose that doesn’t matter since you probably don’t want to bevel the edges of your Classic Stern. It woulda been helpful if he measured it in those pictures but oh well.
Best of luck finding an original then, they’re just so damn hard to find.

Pics added for the non-believers. https://photos.app.goo.gl/aMc5AhM5DFPsiQ2R9

Jim

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside