Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Tomass
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

plate1 (resized).JPG
    15333913002891953406938 (resized).jpg
    nwt-plate.jpg
    IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
    CAADBCA5-B0D9-40DA-AAD9-222795690D09 (resized).jpeg
    License plates 99 total, May 2013 (resized).JPG
    steps (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverUnicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi all! My wife came up with a pretty cool idea (okay, she saw it on Pinterest, but whatever) for our gameroom stair risers.

Looking for used license plates. Perefer to have a variety of states (I already have a bunch from PA, but older ones would work as well). If you have any collecting dust that you wouldn't mind contributing to this project, please Pm or email me at [email protected] - I have no problem tossing some $$ for the shipping and if the plates are super cool some for those as well. I look at yard sales and flea markets, but those are usually $5-$10 a piece at least even for the run of the mill plates. That would make this a pretty pricey poroject.

Let me know if you have any you'd be willing to let go of. Pic of idea below for reference.

steps (resized).jpgsteps (resized).jpg

Thanks
    Chris

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Love the idea, I used to collect these too, alas never did anything with them and lost them in a move.
    I do have a couple recent normal ones from TEXAS if you want to trade one for one from PA ?
    Lemme know.

I have a few extras from PA and sure would be willing to trade. Let me get tem out and I can let you know what I have.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I have might have a couple from WI that I could send your way. A regular plate and a collectors plate. Lemme take a look first though to make sure I have them still.

That would be awesome. I understand if you don't want to let go of a collector plate though.

Chris

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I've got a few Utah ones if you want them

PM sent!

Chris

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I can probably dig you one up from Alaska.

That would be awesome! I could pick it up in September when we go there for our cruise! (probably not, but would be cool).

Chris

3 weeks later
    #20 5 years ago

Thanks for all the replies! This project should get started soon. I owe someone 2 PA plates which I promise will be there soon! You know who you are

I cant thank you enough for sending me plates. I had one person PM me and their contribution will pretty much guarantee I have every state represented. Will show pics once completed.

Thanks again!

Chris

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Here’s one u can’t have
    [quoted image]

That's okay, I have this one on my Mopar

plate1 (resized).JPGplate1 (resized).JPG

Nice Challenger SRT by the way! I'm slummin it in a Durango R/T. LOL

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverUnicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-license-plates?tu=SilverUnicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.