(Topic ID: 179927)

Wanted: LEDs

By dearliza98

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5774 (resized).JPG
    33616841 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wanted: LEDs

Added: 2017-01-29 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 11th, 2017) • Ended: June 23rd, 2017

Price

Wanted

If you're like me, you have a pile of extra/unused LEDs or you bought some that didn't really work with the game so you took them out and are not being used.

I just picked up several machines which all need LEDs so I'm seeing if anyone here wants to sell some so I'm not forced to pay full price for brand new bulbs.

I'm not picky. I just don't want any of the super cheap Comet or equivalent. I could use 44/47 or 555 bases. Thanks!

Item photos

IMG_5774 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dearliza98's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to dearliza98's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nashville, TN, US

#2 7 years ago

Comet aren't super cheap, assuming you mean quality, they're great. I've loaded up most of my machines with their 2smd bulbs, and they're great. Not expensive either.

#3 7 years ago

Good luck, I have some extra comet with the clear but not hollow top. Some but not all opened. It's 50 to 100 of each. They dont disperce the light as well as their more expensive 5050 or 2835. I have plenty of the more expensive ones, but am not selling those.

#4 7 years ago

Incondesent bulbs look better than clown puke led jobs.

#5 7 years ago

Use code 'pinside' on our website www.pinballbulbs.com and you won't have to pay full price! or '15off' to get an additional 15% off your order.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

33616841 (resized).jpg33616841 (resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Incandescent

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.