Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by musketd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Led Zeppelin (LE)

Added: 2020-12-16 22:42:23 UTC • Ended: January 28th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Led Zeppelin LE. Los Angeles area.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Scarpacifico's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Scarpacifico's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

#2 3 years ago

Sold out?
Very surprised

#3 3 years ago

Like usual the LE stuff sell out fast and people can’t have a game they have never played.

I get people love the band but it just seems like Stern has released a ton of games this year nothing lasting though.

The hype and desire still seems strong for GNR or Rick and Morty. I think this is a more limited audience...

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sold out?
Very surprised

Well when people buy sight unseen with non refundable deposits. Too many big money buyers who auto buy an le or ce.

#5 3 years ago

With all the hate for the LE artwork people should be lining up to sell you their spot

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

The hype and desire still seems strong for GNR or Rick and Morty. I think this is a more limited audience...

I think LZ will out sell both.

#7 3 years ago

Well Rick and morty is limited to 750 lol

#8 3 years ago

I don't buy it, I don't think these are real ads.....I think these are hype ads ( by dealers) . Same thing happened with GNR CE, I had one, and I wanted to get rid of it, I emailed 2 of these wanted ads that had popped up neither one got back to me.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I don't buy it, I don't think these are real ads.....I think these are hype ads ( by dealers) . Same thing happened with GNR CE, I had one, and I wanted to get rid of it, I emailed 2 of these wanted ads that had popped up neither one got back to me.

If you call around to all of you major Stern distros you will quickly find out it’s sold out.

Maybe just maybe your timing will find you one where someone backed out but I know the two I buy from were taking lists for this as well.

#10 3 years ago

Dream theme. I pre-ordered 6mo ago w/ my distro. Can’t say they’re aren’t some c*nts out there that do that type of shifty stuff. Either way, it’s zepplin. This and matrix have and always will be my have to haves.

#11 3 years ago

Good luck in your hunt game looks amazing and such a killer theme; I think the last time everybody crapped on a Steve Ritchie game it was AC/DC hmm what are those les going for a now a days

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-led-zeppelin-le?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.