Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by woody24
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Jurassic Park (Data East, 1993)

Added: 2015-05-06 17:39:45 UTC • Ended: May 26th, 2015

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Jurassic Park machine. Seeing what's out there for sale. I'd like to try and stay in the $1500-$1999 range. Doesn't need to be pristine. Prefer it to be in working condition though, or at least known issues (Bad coil, broken switch, sticky flippers), and not component issues that still need to be tracked down. Cleaning, teardowns, and soldering are what I can do. Figuring out which tiny little component went bad with a Multimeter, I suck at.

Would like a local sale in reasonable distance to Indianapolis, IN. But if shipping can be worked out and within reason, I'd be open to further locations.

Post Reply, PM, or email me at "dustinwood AT gmail DOT com"

Still looking.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are woody24's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to woody24's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Carmel, IN, US

#2 8 years ago

I'm looking for the same, if there is anything you pass on please let me know.

#3 8 years ago

PM sent.

#4 8 years ago

Good luck to you both. Great game and worth adding to the stable!

2 weeks later
#5 8 years ago

Thanks again to bobukcat. 100% awesome seller. Machine was better than I expected.

#6 8 years ago

Is JP really such a cheap game now? This is a really fun game (one of the best DE games out there), I'm surprised it's so cheap compared to some other prices out there.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Is JP really such a cheap game now? This is a really fun game (one of the best DE games out there), I'm surprised it's so cheap compared to some other prices out there.

No. It is not.

#8 8 years ago

1800 to 2400+ is where I have seen them listed for typically.

I agree, it's a very fun game.

#9 8 years ago

I'd like to get one too

#10 8 years ago

I had some sellers remorse immediately after letting mine go, mainly because it is so much fun especially for the price. It is definitely my favorite D.E. game but now I'm on the hunt for something to replace it and that makes the sale much less painful.

#11 8 years ago

Dang. Should have moved faster.

#12 8 years ago

OK. Post is still active. I should put in a disclaimer that I will probably be more serious towards middle/late summer. I was making the post to start the ball rolling, wasn't sure how long it'd take to get an offer. But if the right deal comes along, I'll be more motivated to jump on it.

Currently sitting on one machine at a time. Will just need to sell my current one to get a JP machine.

#13 8 years ago

I'd let mine go for $3000.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I'd let mine go for $3000.

I'll offer $1800.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I'll offer $1800.

I paid over $2000 dude, youre not going to find one in good condition sub that.

#16 8 years ago

No. But I could probably find a fixer-upper, which is what I'm looking for.

End-game is own a JP. But I may need to get something in the middle. Sell my current one, add a couple hundred to what I get from it, and work my way up. But figured if the right deal comes along, I'd make it work. $1500, I'll jump on it. $1800, I'll make it work. $2000, I'll have to think about it. Anything above that, I'll just wait until later.

3 weeks later
#17 8 years ago

Just listed my Laser War for sale. So I'll be looking for a Jurassic Park to replace it. Who's got one for sale?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-laser-war-data-east-1987

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Here ya go.......^^^^^^^^

Heh. Been reading that post today. Would love to get a score like he got.

I see nothing wrong with him listing it for double what he got it for. If someone wants to pay that, then that's their deal. Some are just jealous about others making money. Me, my dad taught me to mind my own business, and seems some people can't do that.

#20 8 years ago

Wanting this machine has nothing to do with the release of Jurassic World. Well, it makes me want it more. But over the years, I've probably logged more hours into playing this machine, than any video game I've ever played. Back when I was 14, I played the crap out of this at our local arcade. It was a sad day when it wasn't there one day.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-jurassic-park-data-east-1993-1996 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.