Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cd1954
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Anyone happen to have a decent Jurassic Park cabinet hanging around somewhere in the north east? I am not in a rush for it and I travel all over our area all the time so if you happen to have one let me know what you need for it and your location. Mainly looking for base cabinet but I would buy entire cabinet if necessary.

THANKS!

#4 7 years ago

Bump - help me save a nice game! I just picked one up with a super nice playfield but cabinet is trashed. Let me know if you have anything that will work close to central PA - no rush to get it but would love to find one to be picked up at Allentown, Pintastic, or York -- maybe even one of the Ohio shows..

2 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

Still looking!

#7 7 years ago

No one have a cabinet for sale for a Data East Jurassic Park or something similar?

Anyone want to build a nice machine by buying a new cabinet and installing all the parts from this machine with trashed cabinet into a new cabinet?

This one really bums me out. Playfield and everything else looks very nice but back 25% of cabinet is totally trashed from water damage. I really want to try to save it instead of just parting it out if possible.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Why not a DE cabinet and decals?

I am fine heading in that direction if I can find one. I have not looked at it close enough to see if there is any major difference in front of cabinet because of gun instead or shooter rod style ball launch. If anyone happens to know even that info would be helpful.

I am not in any huge rush - plenty of other machines ahead of doing something with this - I just hate to see it sitting in a totally trashed cabinet I can't even move with a handtruck.

I should have a "junk" Phantom of the Opera coming in my next load from the warehouse that cabinet might even work out OK if I need to go in that direction. I have one of those marked as "junk" on my notes but don't remember exactly why at this point.

I am always trying to plan ahead and think about what is coming next so this Jurassic Park has been on my mind ever since we got it home and into storage a month ago.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Oh. Youre the guy with all those warehouses of machines coming in...

It is actually a couple mini storage units we are in the process of trying to make a deal on. But right now our main interest is selling off some of our own excess machines. This Jurassic Park is one I would love to add to our personal collection once I get the playfield in a decent cabinet.

As far as machines for sale - stuff from our collection & project stash will start getting sold off this coming week here on Pinside but in the Marketplace thanks to a good bit of negativity a couple weeks ago I am no longer allowed to post about those.

So please just keep this post to cabinet information that might help me save this machine.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

I know that you can order new pin cabs, check out the link below. I hope you can save it. I have one and its alot of fun
http://www.letsplaypinball.com/cabinets.html

If I don't find something used and the rest of the machine is nice enough I have already considered that direction. My issue right now is I don't want to move it any more than necessary with the cabinet basically falling apart. So it will likely be Spring before I actually get to it. I am hoping by then I find something decent used instead of spending over a grand on a base cabinet with art.

2 weeks later
#16 7 years ago

Still looking for a decent cabinet for a Data East Jurassic Park if anyone on the east coast has one.

#17 7 years ago

BUMP Still looking!

#18 7 years ago

Anyone?

No rush but sometime down the road I need a decent cabinet even if I have to buy a machine with a rough playfield I am willing to consider doing that. So if you have a JP that has a bad playfield you would consider selling at a reasonable price let me know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-jurassic-park-cabinet?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.