5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by sataneatscheese
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Jurassic Park

Added: November 18th, 2018 Ended: November 21st, 2018

Item description

Looking for a nice example ..will happily pay up for quality..had to sell mine for cash flow just couple days ago and already want it back

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Colts neck , NJ, US

Seller insights

These are spikelou2's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to spikelou2's stats page

#2 5 months ago

If you really want another one there is one listed on Craigslist in Staten Island for 3k he has had trouble selling. He might go for 27 ot 28 but wont return my calls after I offered 25. Looks pretty much stock, but too far for me at that price and condition. The guy is kind of hard to deal with though... we couldnt come to a deal. Good luck!

#3 5 months ago

Ha, I was looking at that too!

I thought for 2,500 I might pull the trigger, but yeah, it would be several hours of traffic, so ultimately, I'm out.

#4 5 months ago

Just saw an overpriced one on here somewhere.

Good luck.

#5 5 months ago

newyork.craigslist.org link

This guy is insanely rude ..I dare anyone to call him and ask him about his game ..he so rude ..it was almost fun ..

#6 5 months ago

Love to find one with the moving gate installed ..will pay up

#7 5 months ago

I called him a few weeks ago... To give you guys an idea... he told me to "Bring Some Mexicans" to move it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside