By too-many-pins

78 days ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 78 days ago

Part of the hobby for me over the past 8 or 9 years has been to try and help as many people as possible get parts for their early SS & EM machines. It has never been about money to me it has always been about trying to help as many people as possible. Those of you that know me already know that!

Anyway - last year I decided it was time to "fully retire" and start enjoying life a little more and work a little less. So I put my little parts business up for sale trying to find the "perfect guy" so I could move on to other things on my bucket list. I found that guy (his name is Matt) and last Fall we made a deal on my parts inventory & business. I basically sold him all my parts machines and a good bit of my other inventory with plans to deliver everything by this Spring. We are about 85% done with that transaction but Matt isn't ready to start ramping up his listings yet.

Now with this Corona Virus my plans have been put on hold. Since Matt isn't ready to start selling yet we decided the "smartest" thing to do was for me to continue to sell parts until he is ready to "ramp things up" or until it is safe for me to start traveling. However my inventory is limited since most of my parts & machines have already been sold & delivered to Matt. So I am making this post in case anyone in the Central PA area has "junk" around they would like to turn into cash.

If you have a "stash" of parts, parts machines, etc. you don't have plans for and would like to turn that stuff into some pocket money instead of having it just sitting please feel free to contact me about what you have. I am mostly looking for stuff in the central PA area but would consider some travel (once we know it is OK to travel again) to pick stuff up. Or if you happen to be passing through our area (just off I-81 in Carlisle PA) I am looking to buy parts and parts machines to keep me busy until this Corona Virus thing is behind us.

I have no interest in "project machines" or anything worth trying to save. I am looking for the stuff that is just too far gone to be anything but parts.

THANKS! Skip

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 400.00
    Playfields
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Silverball Swag
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 140.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 239.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 12.00
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.00
    Electronics
    Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 2.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside