• Latest reply 6 years ago by Wifeinat0r
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

festivus (resized).jpg
20170912_161639 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#28 6 years ago

It was fun following you for a bit and quite funny, but watching you constantly chasing your tail by asking for advice and then not listening to anything anyone has to say over and over again is sad really. You have issues my friend and your sales/trades/wanted threads are a never ending reminder of that. I honestly think that pinball is not something you should be getting yourself into at this point in your life. You dig a bigger hole for yourself every time you buy or trade or sell a game. The fact that you know it but continue to do it just shows how big a problem it really is.

IMHO, you need to stop.

Wow.

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I feel like you guys have the wrong idea about me. I might be indecisive, but I'm not a bad person. I would never intentionally waste the time of anyone. Much less you guys. I'm sorry that my love of trading lowers opinions of me and my person. I can't speak for the hostility of my wife, but I'm fairly certain that anyone you ask that has met me in person will tell you that I am indeed not a c***** person.
To that end, it makes me very sad that I seem to be getting dogpiled on for a mistake. I guess it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not. I've made some great friends here, but apparently some enemies as well somehow. I will try to post less Saw so you don't have to read any more of my crap.
Again, merry Christmas everyone.

Did you even read what you wrote in the first post of your last thread? Obviously your wife didn't. I don't think anyone is suggesting that you are a bad person but rather a good person that continuously makes bad decisions.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I'm not road tripping to Canada though. That's too far.

I'm not 100% sure we'd let you in with that attitude anyways.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pipes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-judge-dredd-or-1-3k-games?tu=pipes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.