Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Wifeinat0r
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

festivus (resized).jpg
20170912_161639 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I feel like you guys have the wrong idea about me. I might be indecisive, but I'm not a bad person. I would never intentionally waste the time of anyone. Much less you guys. I'm sorry that my love of trading lowers opinions of me and my person. I can't speak for the hostility of my wife, but I'm fairly certain that anyone you ask that has met me in person will tell you that I am indeed not a c***** person.
To that end, it makes me very sad that I seem to be getting dogpiled on for a mistake. I guess it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not. I've made some great friends here, but apparently some enemies as well somehow. I will try to post less Saw so you don't have to read any more of my crap.
Again, merry Christmas everyone.

Did you even read what you wrote in the first post of your last thread? Obviously your wife didn't. I don't think anyone is suggesting that you are a bad person but rather a good person that continuously makes bad decisions.

#52 2 years ago

I like you both! I have found all of your threads amusing and honestly it’s your money and you can spend it however you want. If your threads bothered me I would just drain them and move on.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Wifeinat0r:

I'm not road tripping to Canada though. That's too far.

I'm not 100% sure we'd let you in with that attitude anyways.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I'm not 100% sure we'd let you in with that attitude anyways.

Yeah, I'm not the maple syrup type.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside