4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Joust (Williams, 1983)

Added: March 9th, 2015 Re-listed: 4 times (January 6th, 2016) Ended: January 26th, 2020

Item description

Looking for a working Joust pinball machine. No problem paying for shipping on my end. Serious buyer. I have tens of thousands of transactions on eBay/Paypal/KLOV and numerous other forums for 17+ years and counting.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Seller insights

These are DreamTR's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to DreamTR's stats page

#2 4 years ago

if you throw your price out there, I bet you will get some interested parties. Bigger the price willing to pay, the more offers you will have to pick from.

#3 4 years ago

Just thought I'd throw this out there that I have a NOS playfield for sale should anyone need one.

Good luck with you search in finding the game, great game.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just thought I'd throw this out there that I have a NOS playfield for sale should anyone need one.
Good luck with you search in finding the game, great game.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

interesting timing

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

WantedLooking for a working Joust pinball machine. No problem paying for shipping on my end. Serious buyer. I have tens of thousands of transactions on eBay/Paypal/KLOV and numerous other forums for 17+ years and counting.

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17915
Added to the marketplace: March 9th, 2015

make me an offer i could absolutely have to say "yes" to without any second thoughts or regrets

#6 4 years ago

PM sent, I have a couple on the line.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

PM sent, I have a couple on the line.

Cool! Money talks

#8 4 years ago

I haven't seen it in person but there is a Joust Pinball in the upcoming Captain's Auction Warehouse in Anaheim, CA. They do have the ability to ship if you so desire. Not sure if you want to hold off on any purchase until after Saturday. Pins usually go up for sale around 12 noon or 1ish PST. Its currently listed on the first page on their live site but the lineup will change the night before the auction so make sure to check for the new lot number on Sat. morning.

#9 4 years ago

The one up for auction this weekend
Is from a local seller
Was asking. $4500

Also new CPR playfields were just announced

Timing is everything

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Timing is everything

"Announcing them" doesn't really mean anything and it surely doesn't mean there ever gonna get made. Saying and doing are two totally different things. Just sayin.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

PM sent to labnip.

Shouldn't you be making your own "Wanted Joust" thread instead of piggybacking mine and contacting people in here about it?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

The one up for auction this weekend
Is from a local seller
Was asking. $4500
Timing is everything

He had that on ebay for awhile. I offered him $5000 and he wouldn't take it a few months ago.

#14 4 years ago

I would go for a Joust remake. Just sayin'

#15 4 years ago

My apologizes to DreamTR. Good luck with your quest.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

He had that on ebay for awhile. I offered him $5000 and he wouldn't take it a few months ago.

Well, if that's the case, I dont know how he could expect it to sell at auction since it will add another 15% buyers premium and 8% sales tax if it sells??? I am sorry but Joust is just not worth $7K. It used to be a struggle to get $450 for them back in the day.

#17 4 years ago

I am not sure either. I thought my offer was fair. He lowered it to $4500 at auction then never relisted.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

make me an offer i could absolutely have to say "yes" to without any second thoughts or regrets

I know how that works

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I know how that works

Hehehe

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Well, if that's the case, I dont know how he could expect it to sell at auction since it will add another 15% buyers premium and 8% sales tax if it sells??? I am sorry but Joust is just not worth $7K. It used to be a struggle to get $450 for them back in the day.

No sale tax because its going out of state .....I've bought there before ....

#21 4 years ago

Hammer price for the one out in California was $4100. I didn't pay attention if it was an online bid or on site. Probably a buy back?

#22 4 years ago

luckily i was hammered when i heard the price on mine when buying

2 months later
#23 4 years ago

Bump it up on this.

1 month later
#25 4 years ago

Isn't everbody?

#26 4 years ago

10k by XMas?

I really enjoy mine. It is a great social pin, and even my friends that do not get pinball love this game.

Good luck on the hunt.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Isn't everbody?

I had a deal worked out with someone here and then they stopped responding.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside