You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0060 (resized).JPG
IMG_0070 (resized).JPG
IMG_0073 (resized).JPG
IMG_0068 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider someotherguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Are we talking the two player head to head Joust? I sold one about 3-4 years ago for $1500, down from $2K. It was NOS.
John

Wow...NOS! Didn't think there were any out there for that title.

Maybe hook OP up with your buyer, in case his older playfields are decent/restorable?

Richard

#10 6 years ago

I'd have to agree the likelihood of seeing a repro of those fields is pretty damn low. Same with the plastics...and the two big ones are often broken, the ones that serve as aprons, where that long skinny piece goes up the side of the playfield.

I've owned 2 Jousts but way back in the day before the prices went completely insane. Shipped my nice one to Darin from Phoenixarcade and the shipper managed to tip it off the end of the liftgate at the destination, broke the legs, smashed the glass, and busted up one of the lockdown bars. :/

Wouldn't mind owning another but it's not worth the price to me, these days.

Richard

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Plastics were rerun about 3 years or so ago. Got me a couple sets.

Wow! Including the aprons? Did they do a good job bending them to fit correctly? Seems like originals were also often warped.

Richard

1 week later
#25 6 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I have not ever seen one Joust. It’s a supply and demand. Not a lot out there for them (cpr) to benefit from making one. That’s my guess.

Extremely small sample rate for your argument. I've owned two Joust pins so by that example there must be thousands of them out there (more than the production # of 402.)

For what it's worth my playfields were in pretty decent shape, one machine far better than the other, but neither in a condition that I'd think a restoration or swap would be necessary. It is exciting to think that high quality reproductions would some day be available, though!

Richard

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider someotherguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-joust-playfield-tell-me-your-price?tu=someotherguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.