Pinside_forum_2475447_509643.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
mart.gif
do-it-ben-stiller (resized).png
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
dodgeball-bold-strategy-cotton-meme.gif
7B85A29C-AF4E-476A-908B-B45F04DD3B34.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 66 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You seem eager and overly enthusiastic to join just about any conversation in any thread where someone will respond to you. I feel for your friends/family if you're like this offline too. I'm sure they don't mind the temporary distraction of you being on here "looking for conversations". Despite what you believe, you should probably keep your pistol holstered when talking online, tho. Keep up the strong work!
* it's a lil weird that you use a photo of a small child as your avatar

Well if you'd give him his $2, maybe he would leave you alone

#202 66 days ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Well if you'd give him his $2, maybe he would leave you alone

In fairness that’s almost 6 bucks in today’s dollars. Might take awhile to scrounge that together.

#203 66 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You seem eager and overly enthusiastic to join just about any conversation in any thread where someone will respond to you. I feel for your friends/family if you're like this offline too. I'm sure they don't mind the temporary distraction of you being on here "looking for conversations". Despite what you believe, you should probably keep your pistol holstered when talking online, tho. Keep up the strong work!
* it's a lil weird that you use a photo of a small child as your avatar

Hmm, and a “toy” dressed in a wig is all good. Got it. Nah I’ll stay the same, all is good De Blow.

#204 66 days ago

This thread has become a mods wet dream.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Hmm, and a “toy” dressed in a wig is all good. Got it. Nah I’ll stay the same, all is good De Blow.

He's just upset because he hasn't been to the retarded vagina special olympics yet.

#205 66 days ago

Not too sure how my posts could possibly be disruptive or derailing because this thread/discussion is utterly fucking ridiculous and has zero relevance it’s complete folly. This site is a joke 95% of all this “data” and other threads are pretty meaningless.

#206 66 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

He's just upset because he hasn't been to the retarded vagina special olympics yet.

Lame

#207 66 days ago

Awesome both my parents died of cancer when I was 20. I bet you feel real good about yourself now son.

#208 66 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I think Regina is short for that.

#209 66 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Awesome both my parents died of cancer when I was 20. I bet you feel real good about yourself now son.

What are the odds..you should of bought a lotto ticket!

#210 66 days ago

The thread that won’t die

#211 66 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The thread that won’t die

Not true.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#212 66 days ago
Pinside_forum_2475447_509643.jpgPinside_forum_2475447_509643.jpg
#213 66 days ago

V is for victory

#215 66 days ago

And you're telling us your parents somehow synchronized their own terminal cancer just to avoid your presence?! That's harsh, but I'm starting to think they made the right choice. Internet bully!

#216 66 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

And you're telling us your parents somehow synchronized their own terminal cancer just to avoid your presence?! That's harsh, but I'm starting to think they made the right choice. Internet bully!

What no foreplay first right for the jugular and you call me a bully?

I think you have been skipping your meds again. Yes parents passed three months apart; unfortunately. I haven't had a family in 30 years. Truth not a tale. Not getting into specifics but if you seem to have an unhealthy fascination with me so feel free to & PM I'd be happy to tell you my true story.

#217 66 days ago
I find this post incredibly disruptive to this rather vital discussion. Lmfao

#218 66 days ago

Sorry, but a few minutes of you on here was enough of your shtick. I'd rather push my fingers into my eyes than read any of your private messages. 'Mrrrica

#219 66 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry, but a few minutes of you on here was enough of your shtick. I'd rather push my fingers into my eyes than read any of your private messages. 'Mrrrica

bummer so we can’t be friends. Be well. I value you!!

#220 66 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

bummer so we can’t be friends. Be well. I value you!!

Mike-Tyson-12-6-e1630999171815 (resized).jpgMike-Tyson-12-6-e1630999171815 (resized).jpg

#221 66 days ago
Quoted from bdw85:

[quoted image]

I wish. I've had all my shots.

#222 66 days ago

I alerted a moderator to this thread and he referred me to a gynecologist.

#223 66 days ago

I’m willing to pay 8k!!!

#224 66 days ago

What’d I miss in post 214?

#225 65 days ago
Quoted from EJS:

What’d I miss in post 214?

Just a little cat fight.

#226 65 days ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I hadn’t looked at your collection in awhile. Looking good! I see you’ve got Stranger Things LE. Curious if you consider that one a keeper?
My wife really likes that one, so I’ve been keeping an eye out for a Premium to restart the collection with. Interested in whether or not it has longevity though.

I really like STH Jar. It’s a good one to restart a collection with I think. I’ve owned it for a long time

People seem to gravitate to that one when they come over as well.

My daughter is a big fan of STH and she will end up getting that pin one day

#227 65 days ago

Serious question…. Who is willing to pay $11,000 cash right now for a Wick LE?

#228 65 days ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

I’m not willing! At $11k, this guy paid $3k over what I would pay.

#229 65 days ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Rather take the $11,000 and go backpacking through Asia for a couple months rather than having an overpriced machine sitting in a room at my house. I think the memories would be much more significant.

#230 65 days ago

Only 8 more hours to go

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.