Pinside_forum_2475447_509643.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
mart.gif
do-it-ben-stiller (resized).png
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
dodgeball-bold-strategy-cotton-meme.gif
7B85A29C-AF4E-476A-908B-B45F04DD3B34.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#152 63 days ago

Reminds me of this bloodhound gang classic.

#153 63 days ago

I think we go with "Hoo-Haw" around here.

#154 63 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think we go with "Hoo-Haw" around here.

Force of habit I always go with love sponge. But I completely agree Hoo-Haw is far more appropriate.

#155 63 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm not following you kind sir would please kindly elaborate?

retard
verb
/rɪˈtɑːd/
delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.
"our progress was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"

Older motorcycles and cars had a retard lever to adjust the timing to help start the motor. If your engine is firing too early, it's retarded.

A legitimate word to describe a legitimate process in nature or mechanics. Think Bonzai.

#156 63 days ago

What an odd ending for a wanted thread.

#157 63 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

What an odd ending for a wanted thread.

Retarded Vaginas?

#158 63 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:What an odd ending for a wanted thread.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Retarded Vaginas?

#159 63 days ago

Couldn’t have ended any other way.

#160 63 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Retarded Vaginas?

What's best about this post is I read it in Captain Spalding voice.

#161 63 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Retarded Vaginas?

Best combo IBTL attempt/Mod tempting I've ever seen!

#162 63 days ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Retarded Vaginas?

I attend their Special Olympics.

#163 63 days ago

It’s 4pm central time mods must be taking a nap

#164 63 days ago
Quoted from ryank11379:

No but I’m referring to when buying new from a distributor.

Me too. I've never paid MSRP for a nib Stern. I have for other manufacturers.

#166 63 days ago
Quoted from Whistles:

I know you advocated for certain games and got labeled a white knight at some point- but I never thought you held back your feelings of disdain, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing.

I was a babe in the woods of pinball optimism when I 1st started when Woz came out

Now, I’m a jaded old F er, yet still has FUN playing pins.

No more pin project drama for me anymore!

#167 63 days ago

You're an adult. Talk like one!

#168 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was a babe in the woods of pinball optimism when I 1st started when Woz came out

You survived the WoZ preorder gauntlet. A pinball badge of honor if there ever was one.

#169 62 days ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You survived the WoZ preorder gauntlet. A pinball badge of honor if there ever was one.

You were there too Jar! Ahhh the good old days

#170 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I eventually hit the eject button and sold my spot. Now I’m pinless!

#171 62 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Oh it’s you again, the Secret Santa Police Captain. I’m on Pinside talking about way too expensive “toys”we all buy and sorting through some language I do not not understand yet looking for some conversation I can join in. Everyone here knows I wear it on my sleeve and will pull my pistol without thinking a split second and you’re calling me a “adult”? How dare you Sir! How dare you.

#172 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I had a very early Woz!!!!!!!

#173 62 days ago
Quoted from DarthNylus:

Shorting the John Wick stock. That’s a bold move.
I’ve got $10 that says you won’t get it. Who wants in?

Did you donate the $10 to the OP or Pinside?

#174 62 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

retard
verb
/rɪˈtɑːd/
delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.
"our progress was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"
Older motorcycles and cars had a retard lever to adjust the timing to help start the motor. If your engine is firing too early, it's retarded.
A legitimate word to describe a legitimate process in nature or mechanics. Think Bonzai.

If your engine is firing too early it’s advanced. Frigghin internet

#175 62 days ago

I’ve probably bought around 20 nib stern pros and premiums over the course of the last six years and never have paid close to MSRP, usually it’s between $800-$1000 off

#176 62 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

he’s just a kid looking for his two dollars chill

#177 62 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Did you donate the $10 to the OP or Pinside?

No, the OP not only failed to provide any evidence upon request, but his hoohaw became engorged and started acting like my ex.

#178 62 days ago

I’ll donate $50 to pinside if proof is provided.

#179 62 days ago
Quoted from DarthNylus:

I’ll donate $50 to pinside if proof is provided.

And I’ll buy the 2025 Sexy Men of Pinball calendar AND hang it in our game room IF it is proven the OP didn’t pay $11,000 for that JELE delivered… not just for shits and giggles. But because I actually believe him.

#180 62 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

you’re calling me a “adult”? How dare you Sir! How dare you.

So fuckin’ funny, man. Just another example of why you’re one of my favs on here.

#181 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You think Woz was the start of the pinball “renaissance”? Possibly. I would argue supply has struggled to keep up with demand since then. We are on the other side of that cycle now and even if every manufacturer except Stern, Spooky and JJP stopped making games there’s still more than enough games in the world to keep everyone happy for a while. Well, not Pinside, but a lot of other people happy.

#182 62 days ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

If your engine is firing too early it’s advanced. Frigghin internet

I have professional indemnity insurance. i can mis-say whatever i want.

In any case the point is the same.

#183 62 days ago

Oh, I thought your grabbed it from the internet. Does anyone even own a timing light anymore...

#184 62 days ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Oh, I thought your grabbed it from the internet. Does anyone even own a timing light anymore...

No, i grabbed it from riding classic bikes, owning a timing light, and knowing how to find TDC with a screwdriver.

Picked up the dictionary definition from the internet though.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#185 62 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You think Woz was the start of the pinball “renaissance”? Possibly. I would argue supply has struggled to keep up with demand since then. We are on the other side of that cycle now and even if every manufacturer except Stern, Spooky and JJP stopped making games there’s still more than enough games in the world to keep everyone happy for a while. Well, not Pinside, but a lot of other people happy.

Right on. The state of pinball was in shambles in 2008/09 when Gary Stern had to bring in his current venture capital partner just to stay afloat.

Then Jack and JJP launched in 2011. They helped each other, dragging pinball into the next stage out of competition or the threat of it.

Pinball grew, flippers thrived as demand outstripped supply. Now we are on the other side of that cycle.

I played 4 of my games tonight. Had a blast. And thought about the others I wish I had time for.

Really do need to sell 2 games for every new one I bring in so others can enjoy them.

#186 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Right on. The state of pinball was in shambles in 2008/09 when Gary Stern had to bring in his current venture capital partner just to stay afloat.
Then Jack and JJP launched in 2011. They helped each other, dragging pinball into the next stage out of competition or the threat of it.
Pinball grew, flippers thrived as demand outstripped supply. Now we are on the other side of that cycle.
I played 4 of my games tonight. Had a blast. And thought about the others I wish I had time for.
Really do need to sell 2 games for every new one I bring in so others can enjoy them.

What's on the block D?

#187 62 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

What's on the block D?

That is one sweet ass collection!

#188 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Right on. The state of pinball was in shambles in 2008/09

Shambles denies ever having a pinball in side of him... ( and are we talking about a 1-16" ball, or a whole machine? )
either way, never happenned, no- one saw a thing.
and we dont have gerbils in Australia either

( see I can be funny too.. )

#189 62 days ago
Quoted from shambles:

Shambles denies ever having a pinball in side of him... ( and are we talking about a 1-16" ball, or a whole machine? )
either way, never happenned, no- one saw a thing.
and we dont have gerbils in Australia either
( see I can be funny too.. )

Keep telling yourself. Go champ!

TiedBackInPunkin

#190 62 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Keep telling yourself. Go champ!
TiedBackInPunkin

Pretty sure,
only blacked out once in my life ( and was in Vegas of all places, getting fed free Makers Marks for a 24 Hr period ) and only had a sore head, not a sore a_s

I once helped deliver an operators game to a Sexpo exhibition 15 or so years ago.. for the Americans sexpo is : https://sexpo.com.au/
Anyway, lets just say the glass as never able to be cleaned properly,
the thing was coated with glitter, weird lubricants, and all sorts of slimey shit, for years to come.
he still, finds glitter to this day.
We still laugh, as he was originally going to use a Demo man, imagine what would have become of the handles..

#192 62 days ago
Quoted from DarthNylus:

No, the OP not only failed to provide any evidence upon request, but his hoohaw became engorged and started acting like my ex.

Super sad on your end!

#193 62 days ago

Did he pay $11k-no

Did he do a combo deal with multiple machines and the price for LE was well below MSRP-yes

It will be routed and will be the 'highest earner' for weeks and then the next game comes along. Eventually WICK is sold or traded for 9k and the op broke even or made a little margin while keeping the workhorse Pro on route. The moral of the story is do not be afraid to ask.

#194 62 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Did he pay $11k-no
Did he do a combo deal with multiple machines and the price for LE was well below MSRP-yes
It will be routed and will be the 'highest earner' for weeks and then the next game comes along. Eventually WICK is sold or traded for 9k and the op broke even or made a little margin while keeping the workhorse Pro on route. The moral of the story is do not be afraid to ask.

Did you eat McDonald's last night-no
Did you eat Chipotle with chips and queso combo-yes

I can also make up information without knowing anything about what you had for dinner last night

#195 62 days ago

The interesting part is I don't see any other threads popping up with people offering $11k for a NIB JWLE.

I really thought we would see some copycats (not that I would blame them).

$11k is still too high I guess.

#196 62 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

What's on the block D?

Good question G. Always a tough one!

Prob that restored Whitewater. I don’t know. Maybe some GZ?

Def not AC/DC again

#197 62 days ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The interesting part is I don't see any other threads popping up with people offering $11k for a NIB JWLE.
I really thought we would see some copycats (not that I would blame them).
$11k is still too high I guess.

I’m gonna play it 1st. Will be one of the 1st times I’ve ever done that.

But yeah, that’s kind of what I thought. Do I want it at $11k?

He’s an operator and wants to get it on route.

How about you D?

#198 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m gonna play it 1st. Will be one of the 1st times I’ve ever done that.
But yeah, that’s kind of what I thought. Do I want it at $11k?
He’s an operator and wants to get it on route.
How about you D?

I like the theme but I'm wondering if I'll be able to pick up a used one for $9ish like I did with VenomLE.

#199 62 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hadn’t looked at your collection in awhile. Looking good! I see you’ve got Stranger Things LE. Curious if you consider that one a keeper?

My wife really likes that one, so I’ve been keeping an eye out for a Premium to restart the collection with. Interested in whether or not it has longevity though.

#200 62 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Oh it’s you again, the Secret Santa Police Captain. I’m on Pinside talking about way too expensive “toys”we all buy and sorting through some language I do not not understand yet looking for some conversation I can join in. Everyone here knows I wear it on my sleeve and will pull my pistol without thinking a split second and you’re calling me a “adult”? How dare you Sir! How dare you.

You seem eager and overly enthusiastic to join just about any conversation in any thread where someone will respond to you. I feel for your friends/family if you're like this offline too. I'm sure they don't mind the temporary distraction of you being on here "looking for conversations". Despite what you believe, you should probably keep your pistol holstered when talking online, tho. Keep up the strong work!
* it's a lil weird that you use a photo of a small child as your avatar

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.