You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20191206-064838_Chrome (resized).jpg
58C30B69-8283-4FDD-91F5-494401B6FAF5 (resized).jpeg
12298055-7621-404A-81E9-CEB021878DB5 (resized).jpeg
0C69AA8E-8270-4CE3-A953-466D54AF364C (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)

Added: 2019-02-18 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 6 times (December 30th, 2019) • Ended: February 1st, 2020

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Anyone 1 hour or less from Cleveland I could pickup. And anyone else willing to deliver to Cleveland area.

Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinRob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinRob's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Solon, OH, US

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

Still looking

#3 5 years ago

Couple leads, nothing concrete yet. IMVE bumping

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Found a NIB, little pricey, anyone have a HUO

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Still looking

2 months later
#6 4 years ago

Maybe ?

#7 4 years ago

Maybe...need to see G-n-R first...........Joey

#8 4 years ago

I have one I would let go, but located in Dallas. PM if u need details.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Maybe...need to see G-n-R first...........Joey

Is GNR going to be below $5k

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Ha ha. Just a guess but likely no.

A better recommendation for that price point is MUN. Game plays flowy with great shots like IM. I loved (and hated) my IM and let it go after 2000+ plays. MUN kinda reminds me of it. Think there is a low price MUN in OH.

Good luck in the hunt

#11 4 years ago

I’m just guessing but I think he was being sarcastic...thing is I’m not sure why...I just saw this for the first time yesterday and have been thinking of moving my IM as I’m a GnR freak...so I post maybe because GnR may not be all that great...also I only have room for 4 pins...so his post is either smart ass...or he really doesn’t know the price of jjp games...I’m going with the former....so I will respond in the same manner...

Quoted from PinRob:

I don’t believe so...but I’m pretty sure I’m allowed to add money of my own to the money of the IM sale to cover the difference...Thank you for your interest............Joey

#12 4 years ago

JJP GnR should be 7-9500 depending on trim level. I’m already down for a CE if offered. I also own the DE GnR which will not be going anywhere and you can’t find those for under 5 any more.

#13 4 years ago

I’m just guessing but I think he was being sarcastic...thing is I’m not sure why...I just saw this for the first time yesterday and have been thinking of moving my IM as I’m a GnR freak...so I post maybe because GnR may not be all that great...also I only have room for 4 pins...so his post is either smart ass...or he really doesn’t know the price of jjp games...I’m going with the former....so I will respond in the same manner...

I don’t believe so...but I’m pretty sure I’m allowed to add money of my own to the money of the IM sale to cover the difference...Thank you for your interest............Joey

I was joking. No more no less. Easy enough.

#14 4 years ago

I re-read your post and see that YOU were actually contemplating selling you IMVE.. I misunderstood as maybe I should consider a GNR before buying a IMVE. Hence my response in post #9

#15 4 years ago

Haha...ok now we are on the same page..I do apologize for being a little smart assy...it’s easy to take things the wrong way in text...good luck with the hunt...if GnR turns out to be awesome...I’ll give you first right of refusal if your still looking then..(HUO,mirror blades,red,blue sling/lane protectors)...any chance you will share the price of the NIB you found...really curious...have a great day..........Joey

0C69AA8E-8270-4CE3-A953-466D54AF364C (resized).jpeg0C69AA8E-8270-4CE3-A953-466D54AF364C (resized).jpeg
#16 4 years ago

I've got one too, UOUO (undocumented office use only...and my distributor says 'brief HUO' before me), and I'm looking to rotate my office pinball frequently to keep the interest going. It's basically 'mint'. PM me if interested.

And wish I'd seen this sooner...we just picked up my daughter from her Solon/Nestle internship. But could pass thru in future on the way to MI. Next trip to MI is Aug 1...FWIW.

#17 4 years ago

Haha...ok now we are on the same page..I do apologize for being a little smart assy...it’s easy to take things the wrong way in text...good luck with the hunt...if GnR turns out to be awesome...I’ll give you first right of refusal if your still looking then..(HUO,mirror blades,red,blue sling/lane protectors)...any chance you will share the price of the NIB you found...really curious...have a great day..........Joey[quoted image]

I believe it was 6500-7000. Can’t remember exactly

2 months later
#18 4 years ago

On the hunt again before the snow flies

#19 4 years ago

Not listed on Pinside yet; was going local, but hitting the Pinside webs later this week. Need the space, bad!

12298055-7621-404A-81E9-CEB021878DB5 (resized).jpeg12298055-7621-404A-81E9-CEB021878DB5 (resized).jpeg58C30B69-8283-4FDD-91F5-494401B6FAF5 (resized).jpeg58C30B69-8283-4FDD-91F5-494401B6FAF5 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#20 4 years ago

December Hunt

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

December Hunt

There is a nice original run HUO up for sale in my hometown. I've played it. Plays Fantastic

#22 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191206-064838_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191206-064838_Chrome (resized).jpg
#23 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

There is a nice original run HUO up for sale in my hometown. I've played it. Plays Fantastic

That’s an original, looking for a VE, thanks though

3 weeks later
#24 4 years ago

Before 2020 Bump

2 weeks later
#25 4 years ago

The hunt continues......

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-iron-man-pro-vault-edition-10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.