Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0291 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0264 (resized).JPG
IMG_0006 (resized).JPG
1t905h (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Iron Maiden

Added: 2017-12-07 02:45:19 UTC • Ended: May 6th, 2018

Price

Wanted

I am interested in buying an Iron Maiden pin, I would prefer one in good condition but will consider anything else. I have pins to trade +- cash, or could do a cash purchase. Any leads would be much appreciated too.

Thank you

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bud's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Bud's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Indianapolis, IN, US

#3 6 years ago

Are most of them "HUO"? I was sent a PM on one that's HUO, a link was posted for a HUO one, I found another place that has one HUO. Prices rang from 5-6k on all of them.

#4 6 years ago

There is no possible way most of those games were not routed, it's too old

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There is no possible way most of those games were not routed, it's too old

I agree

#6 6 years ago

My guess is there is a lot of misuse of the “HUO” term

#7 6 years ago

Is it the same game? Might be people trying to insert themselves as a “middleman” thinking they could make a few hundred bucks off of it. See if the pics are all of the same game...lol

#8 6 years ago

I'd just wait for the new stern on if its being purchased based on theme. If you are wanting it for the specific layout and rules, well then you may have to pay up as those seem to switch hands rarely.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Is it the same game? Might be people trying to insert themselves as a “middleman” thinking they could make a few hundred bucks off of it. See if the pics are all of the same game...lol

Don't know, I did get a PM from a guy saying he knew a guy that had one for sale, I don't know if "middleman" is the case though

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'd just wait for the new stern on if its being purchased based on theme. If you are wanting it for the specific layout and rules, well then you may have to pay up as those seem to switch hands rarely.

Well, I'm sure you know, but the 1982 "Iron Maiden" has absolutely nothing to do with the band or its theme. The new Iron Maiden might be a cool pin but it's not a classic multiball stern either. I know the old Iron Maiden is a "rare" pin to get, but I still want one.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Classic Stern Iron Maiden is not themed after the band .

#13 6 years ago

For $6K he could have shopped it out better, or has it been shopped out at all?

John

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

For $6K he could have shopped it out better, or has it been shopped out at all?
John

What do you need for yours John?

#15 6 years ago

I used to own the classic, it was a dud. Sold it. It looked great I'll give it that.

#16 6 years ago

1t905h (resized).jpg1t905h (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

What do you need for yours John?

Sorry Bud, mines not for sale. Great game and typical of the era where you have to spell something (IRON MAIDEN) but with an extra level, multiball, awesome sounds and cool artwork. I got mine years ago and it's not going anywhere.
Good luck with your search though, they do come up for sale once in a while.

John

IMG_0006 (resized).JPGIMG_0006 (resized).JPG

IMG_0264 (resized).JPGIMG_0264 (resized).JPG

IMG_0283 (resized).JPGIMG_0283 (resized).JPG

IMG_0291 (resized).JPGIMG_0291 (resized).JPG

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sorry Bud, mines not for sale. Great game and typical of the era where you have to spell something (IRON MAIDEN) but with an extra level, multiball, awesome sounds and cool artwork. I got mine years ago and it's not going anywhere.
Good luck with your search though, they do come up for sale once in a while.
John

Unreal! Purchased for $400, i gotta tell you. I always seem to show up to the party late

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-iron-maiden-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.