(Topic ID: 83889)

wanted: indy 500, corvette, nascar and eight ball(bally)

By silver_spinner

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

looking for these 4 pins. prefer midwest or east coast in case shipping is involved. pm me with prices and info.
i have cash or many pins to choose for trading (em, ss, dmd).

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

Hi Silver,

I have a NASCAR machine that I bought a few months ago. It was definitely on a route, play field looks fine, but the cabinet is scratched. Seems to work fine, I have not touched it since I bought it. I'm in Indianapolis and could send you pictures if you are interested.

Regards,
Steve

#3 10 years ago

I believe vidgameseller in mt Zion, il has a Indy 500 and possibly a Corvette for say.

Send him a pm.

I have a couple of NASCARs in the warehouse. It could be a couple weeks before I can get to them though.

Christopher
King pin games
[email protected]

#4 10 years ago

In case you need one, I've got an extra CPR Eight Ball Playfield and might have a back glass too.

#5 10 years ago

Are you looking for Projects or plug n play, shopped out machine with leds .

i he a beuatiful indy 500
HUO corvette
And a Sweet custom Nascar, with lots of mods

#6 10 years ago

i dont care if projects or plug and play, price and USA versions only are my deciding factors.
mods and led's arent really my thing so that won't "win" me over, but i wouldnt mind if they were on a machine i bought..
i like machines to play, the bling doesn't capture me.
please PM me my friends.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-indy-500-corvette-nascar-and-eight-ballbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.