New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 105458)

Wanted: Indiana Jones Front Cabinet Decal

By kbliznick

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jean-Luc-Picard
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Does anybody sell just the front coin door decal for the Williams Indiana Jones? Have a super nice low mileage Indy with no fade but the front was drilled for a lockdown bar, then someone removed the bar and screwed in some plates with 4 screw holes each, D'oh.

Thanks
Kris

#2 6 years ago

Hmm this is going to be a tough one. Bay Area had separate pieces for quite a while but now they just have the right side left. No luck at Pinball Decals either.

1 week later
#3 6 years ago

I bought a complete set for $400, high, but they don't pop up often. Yours for that price if you were interested.

#4 6 years ago

shoot Rick @ pps and bay area a message. He may find what you need. They unearth stuff all the time.

2 months later
#7 5 years ago

You wouldn't happen to have the backbox decals too?

#10 5 years ago

Ok, that is amazing! Totally printing my own decals now Did you make these?

#11 5 years ago

Nope, found them online.

As I told someone else, these are not scans but redraws so they may not necessarily match the original artwork. Beware if your intent is a CQ restoration.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Nope, found them online.

As I told someone else, these are not scans but redraws so they may not necessarily match the original artwork. Beware if your intent is a CQ restoration.

As I see. Well noted.

#13 5 years ago

I wonder if the pillars line up?

#14 5 years ago

Someone is going to be getting a nasty pm as soon as he sees this.

**not that I'm saying anything. Just a word to the wise; big brother is trolling these threads for content like this**

#15 5 years ago

Grab em' while you can

Would you guys recommend printing these in gloss or matte lamination?

#16 5 years ago

Regardless they need to be UV/Water protected spray coated. That is where you get your gloss or Matte. You cant or should not use un-coated decal paper.

Dont think I will sand down and use these permanently. But as a temp. I may put them on the head and front. right on top fot he current decals. Should be able to remove the decals when I need to with an unharmed original cab.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside