10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by fna_royam
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gsones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello everyone,

I got lucky at work and my company has decided to do a team building party that involves pinball. We will be going to Joystix here in Houston http://www.joystixamusements.com/. There’s going to be a mix of a few older folks (like me) and a bunch of younger folks that may have never seen or played pinball before. I’m looking for some easy 2 player team and 4 player team competitions. It’s going to be a fun, non-serious night that might even get some new people interested in pinball.

Some of the friendly competitions I’m thinking about are:

One handed pinball – everyone plays 3 balls on the same machine using only one hand and records the score. High score wins.

Team flippers – 2 player teams are picked at random and one person plays the left flipper and the other plays the right flipper. High score on the same machine wins.

Tommy pinball – 2 player teams are picked at random. One person is blindfolded and the other has to tell them when to flip. High score on the same machine wins.

????

What other fun contests can you guys think of? Take a look at the game lineup at Joystix and let me know what games would be good candidates for these kind of competitions (not excessively long ball times, straight forward rules etc). The grand prize will probably be a cheap, party store trophy, some free drink tickets but best of all, bragging rights.

Thanks for your help.

#5 10 years ago

Great ideas so far. Keep 'em coming. I know we have some pretty creative people out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gsones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ideas-for-goofy-fun-pinball-competitions-for-work-party?tu=gsones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.