1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Ice Cold Beer

Added: 2022-09-17 04:07:54 UTC • Ended: March 12th, 2023

Price

Wanted

Hello All
Looking for an ICB in decent condition. Principally the cabinet needs to be in good condition. Please let me know what you may have. Prefer within driving distance of my location but will travel for the right game. Would like to obtain a game that needs some work to be brought back to life! Thanks all!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are GPS's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GPS's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mentor, OH, US

2 weeks later
#2 1 year ago

Just a quick bump to this thread.
Thank you

2 weeks later
#3 1 year ago

Still looking ! Thank you. At the moment in Sarasota so if there is anyone down that way let me know

#4 1 year ago

Have you been looking on KLOV. There have been several sold in the last few months. Good place to keep your eyes open.

Good luck

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Blake:

Have you been looking on KLOV. There have been several sold in the last few months. Good place to keep your eyes open.
Good luck

No, just here. Haven’t been over there in quite some time. No hurry. Something will turn up. Was just kind of hoping for a winter project!!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from GPS:

No, just here. Haven’t been over there in quite some time. No hurry. Something will turn up. Was just kind of hoping for a winter project!!

I've recently seen nice fully working go in the $3500 range and complete but not fully function or rougher examples in the $2500 range.

#8 1 year ago

Me too, buddy. Me too.

#9 1 year ago

Thank you Matt. Appreciate the info. I cannot recall my login and I am out of town so I’ll have to wait till I get back. Sounds like the game may be more than I want to spend, not that it is not worth it. I’m just looking for more of a project. I’ll shoot him a message asap. Thanks again

George

#10 1 year ago

Just talked to the gent. A little outside of my price range though I am sure it is worth it. Needs nothing and looks beautiful. He is asking $5k. Thank you Matt

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ice-cold-beer-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.