• Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180210-183553 (resized).png
hb (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Hyperball

Added: 2018-02-08 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (March 23rd, 2018) • Ended: May 16th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Want to buy Hyperball within 5-hours of Salt Lake City Utah.

Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thank you!

Item photos

hb (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are AnIrishGent's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to AnIrishGent's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Bountiful, UT, US

#2 6 years ago

Really!?! I gotta know why

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Really!?! I gotta know why

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

#4 6 years ago

Because it’s terrible, I’ve never seen someone actually seek one out

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Meh. It's fun, but it gets old really fast, and even with some mods the extreme noise of the ball hopper can only be muted so much. The good news is these are really cheap if you can find one. A nice one runs $500ish in many cases. I sold a good one with a bunch of extra parts for $700.

#6 6 years ago

I loved mine, but it kept dying id love a bullet proofed one

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I wouldn't mind owning one for a little while.

Everyone has different tastes.

#8 6 years ago

Mine is great. It survived the Denver show last year without any problem at all. All the boards where service by K's Arcade, rock solid! It was constantly played and won "Most Unique Game" lol. I love mine, such a challenge to score high. Is gets so damn fast the longer you play. Also how can you not like the sounds, classic 80s arcade!

Good luck in your hunt.

Screenshot_20180210-183553 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180210-183553 (resized).png

#10 6 years ago

No ribbons or awards for my games. Took Hyperball and Rapid Fire to a pinball show, and heard complaints about the noise they make. Still have the Hyperball.

#11 6 years ago

I have rapid fire also. Don't have it running yet, it's in the list.

1 month later
#12 6 years ago

Still on the hunt - thanks all.

#14 6 years ago

I'd like to get a Rapid Fire and clear coat it, run leds and swap those handles out with the red transparent ones from Satin's Hollow!

#15 6 years ago

I've owned one for for over 20 years. Not a game you'd want if you only had a few machines but fits in well in a collection. I compare it to space invaders but you are shooting a Gatling gun type machine gun instead of tapping a button. It also has many of the same sounds as my williams defender cocktail video game which is cool. Most nonpinball people and kids love it. It's different than anything they've ever seen. The fact that I paid $300 for it when collector quality A title Bally williams games were selling in the $2000 range didn't hurt either.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

I'd like to get a Rapid Fire and clear coat it, run leds and swap those handles out with the red transparent ones from Satin's Hollow!

Great idea! LED's and Satan's Hollow joysticks would look great!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I've owned one for for over 20 years. Not a game you'd want if you only had a few machines but fits in well in a collection. I compare it to space invaders but you are shooting a Gatling gun type machine gun instead of tapping a button. It also has many of the same sounds as my williams defender cocktail video game which is cool. Most nonpinball people and kids love it. It's different than anything they've ever seen. The fact that I paid $300 for it when collector quality A title Bally williams games were selling in the $2000 range didn't hurt either.

I've had the pleasure of playing one. I think it's fun game. Hopefully I can find one soon.

Thanks for sharing.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Minnesota:
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Florida:
okaloosa.craigslist.org link

Thanks, hoping to find one closer to Utah.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from AnIrishGent:

Thanks, hoping to find one closer to Utah.

That $750 one in Minnesota could probably be had for $650 + $400 white glove shipping. About $1000 and your search is over. They're usually pretty inexpensive ($600-900) but these aren't getting any easier to find in a specific geographic location.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-hyperball?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.