(Topic ID: 231114)

Wanted: HUO Twilight Zone

By AlreadyBroken

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: HUO Twilight Zone

Added: 2018-12-07 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (January 21st, 2019)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#2 5 years ago

Tall order. You may want to remove HUO from the title since it’s not a must have. Good luck.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Tall order. You may want to remove HUO from the title since it’s not a must have. Good luck.

I agree. Not sure I would believe someone who said HUO unless the paper work could be actually verified. There are however some super nice survivors out there. I recommend a pin sound board for this game. Makes a real difference .Good hunting

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I agree. Not sure I would believe someone who said HUO unless the paper work could be actually verified.

Paperwork is overrated. Just because they have it doesn't meant then never had it out on location. When you are in this hobby long enough you know when a machine is HUO or not by looking at it's condition. There are certain aspects of the machine where you can just tell and condition is king. I collect older HUO machines and have 12. Some are from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Some have paperwork and some do not. My HUO TZ just so happens to have paperwork from the original owner so they are out there.

#5 5 years ago

who cares if its a reimport or not. I have a couple reimports that are nicer than most domestic games. Condition is all that matters.

#6 5 years ago

new member as well...….

#7 5 years ago

Maybe there is a market for TZR

3 weeks later
#8 5 years ago

I know of one actual HUO TZ. I bought it out of the mountain home of a wealthy executive in Steamboat Springs Colorado. A fellow pinsider bought the game from me about 3 years ago and mentioned to me the other day that he would be interested in parting with it. I will PM you with his information.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-huo-twilight-zone-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.