Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ZMeny
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: HUO or near restored Shadow

Added: 2017-05-13 23:56:11 UTC • Ended: July 4th, 2017

Price

Wanted

Looking for a HUO or nearly restored The Shadow. Let me know what you have and what you're wanting for it.

Zach
########## [phone number removed]

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZMeny's market stats.

silver Seller Level

ZMeny has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ZMeny's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Evansville, IN, US

#2 6 years ago

The more I think about it, do you guys think there are many out there that people have redone? Doesn't seem like a title many put a lot of money into. Is there even a chance that a HUO exists?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The more I think about it, do you guys think there are many out there that people have redone? Doesn't seem like a title many put a lot of money into. Is there even a chance that a HUO exists?

There is!

#5 6 years ago

I want to hear it too!

1 week later
#6 6 years ago

Cmon guys there's gotta be a nice one out there! Free up some funds for a new shiny machine

#7 6 years ago

I have one but likely too far away.

#8 6 years ago

There are a few really nice high end restored ones. Can't be more then a handful of HUO ones if that many though.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

There are a few really nice high end restored ones. Can't be more then a handful of HUO ones if that many though.

Help find me one buddy

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Help find me one buddy

The problem that you will run into is that the people with restored ones have at least double the value of a normal shadow in theirs. Most people would think I'm crazy if they knew what mine cost. But it's also might be the nicest shadow on the planet. You can probably loosen on from someone buy putting out a really good offer. But it's going to have to be a lot more then what you see nice routed examples go for. In all honesty you are best off waiting for the CPR run. Once they ship you will see several restored ones pop up for a better price then you could get one right now.

#11 6 years ago

Figure I'd be able to get a nice one for 4-5k

#12 6 years ago

Been looking for a nice one for quite some time also..... hasnt happened bc most have insert and sanctum issues it seems.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Figure I'd be able to get a nice one for 4-5k

Nice one, absolutely. Restored or huo, not likely. You should be able to get a really nice example with chrome, alt translite, LEDs, colordmd, etc for that price though.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Nice one, absolutely. Restored or huo, not likely. You should be able to get a really nice example with chrome, alt translite, LEDs, colordmd, etc for that price though.

Here's hoping

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-huo-or-near-restored-shadow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.