• Latest reply 3 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CE390B3E-29F6-41CF-A8B6-1C1BD43D04D2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Hoops; Cabinent, Parts, or full game

Added: 2020-07-22 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 4 times (March 11th, 2021) • Ended: July 18th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Subject says it all.
Missed out on a nice one a few months back. Have been acquiring parts and other junk to piece one together, but best case would be to find one (any condition) and go from there. Would also be interested in just a cabinet (hoops or similar that I could convert)

I do have other unique and/or lower production titles and/or playfields for possible trade.

Preference is just a straight cash purchase as it is always the easiest.

Willing to travel.
Willing to pay/deal with shipping also.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 3 years ago

I keep calling the number on the flyer, but no answer

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 3 years ago

Just needs a home

CE390B3E-29F6-41CF-A8B6-1C1BD43D04D2 (resized).jpegCE390B3E-29F6-41CF-A8B6-1C1BD43D04D2 (resized).jpeg
#4 3 years ago

Horrible game but it has it's cult!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Horrible game but it has it's cult!

Yeah. I like odd shit. I am cool with that.

It is a pretty one dimensional game but I have a thing for shitty street level gottliebs

#6 3 years ago

Seems a bunch of these went to France in particular.

Anyone know the story behind this game. Why the low run? Why many went overseas?

#7 3 years ago

It is a rare game in the states but I have come across two in the last couple years on CL. One was pristine HUO for $900. I did not look too much into it at the time, but do regret not pulling the trigger. Looks like a fun game with a simple rule set. I love Basketball and enjoy all of the other basketball games, so I am sure I would dig Hoops as well.

GLWS

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It is a rare game in the states but I have come across two in the last couple years on CL. One was pristine HUO for $900. I did not look too much into it at the time, but do regret not pulling the trigger. Looks like a fun game with a simple rule set. I love Basketball and enjoy all of the other basketball games, so I am sure I would dig Hoops as well.
GLWS

Yeah they pop up every so often. Always been too far or not the right time.

Now is the right time since I am to the stage of build it from scratch or buy it, lol.

It is a bit to skill shot, 1 shot, heavy of a ruleset but I think there are ways to change that with a few small tweaks.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

GLWS

There is a good video by Dennis K that shows shooting for hoops instead of points. Check it out if you want a better idea of the game.

#10 3 years ago

Bounce pass to the top

#11 3 years ago

Maybe take out the “being your best friend part” might have more hits

#12 3 years ago

LOL

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Ouch

That hurts J

#14 3 years ago

We don’t have to be friends... want to sell me hoops?

#15 3 years ago

No thanks, it’s one of my favourite games. Never ever leaving!

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

No thanks, it’s one of my favourite games. Never ever leaving!

Completely understandable

#17 3 years ago

Boom

#18 3 years ago

Maybe if you had been nicer in the forums over the years you would have had a better chance in someone selling to you...

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Maybe if you had been nicer in the forums over the years you would have had a better chance in someone selling to you...

lol

While you dont care for me, I have made lots of friends here on the forum and actually give back to the community regularly to help build and support pinball.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

updated it for you Banger. I dont think most know the obligations that come with it though?

#21 3 years ago

I have lots of possible trades if anyone has a Hoops and is on the fence.

#22 3 years ago

anyone have any spare parts, plastics, etc... for hoops?

#23 3 years ago

Had one on the line, but he spit out the bait.

Back on the hunt.

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

Bounce pass

#25 3 years ago

Well either there’s no hoops out there or no one likes you. I guess you can play it again at pinburgh 2021

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Well either there’s no hoops out there or no one likes you. I guess you can play it again at pinburgh 2021

Probably the later. Thx for the bump

#27 3 years ago

TTT

1 week later
#28 3 years ago

Bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-hoops-cash-trades-and-i-ll-be-your-best-friend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.