• 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by forensicd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0172.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Helen Decal needed for ACDC Pro

Added: 2015-08-26 21:02:05 UTC • Ended: September 15th, 2015

Price

Wanted

I bought my acdc pro with the helen decal already on, but needing a new one. Any chance someone has an extra they are willing to part with? Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are forensicd's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to forensicd's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Bloomington, IN, US

#2 8 years ago

Aurich is your man

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Aurich is your man

All sold out, and the project is pretty much dead now, so I already told him I unfortunately couldn't help him. Sounds like he bought his game with it installed, and doesn't have the extra two from the sheet.

#4 8 years ago

I believe that I'm the one that sold forensicd the AC/DC. As he said, when he bought it, the Helen decal was already on, just as it was when I bought it. I never any extras either.

Forensicd-- That's cool that you still have the game. I hope that it has treated you well. Good luck on the Helen replacement.

#6 8 years ago

I still have this set uninstalled.

DSC_0172.JPGDSC_0172.JPG

#7 8 years ago

I also have a full set i would sell

#8 8 years ago

Are you looking for the one that covers Agnus's face? If so, PM me. I don't have the complete set anymore. If you need the center piece I'll give you one for Free.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I believe that I'm the one that sold forensicd the AC/DC. As he said, when he bought it, the Helen decal was already on, just as it was when I bought it. I never any extras either.
Forensicd-- That's cool that you still have the game. I hope that it has treated you well. Good luck on the Helen replacement.

Thanks! It is still here and rocking! Doubt I could ever get read of her unless something special came along.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Are you looking for the one that covers Agnus's face? If so, PM me. I don't have the complete set anymore. If you need the center piece I'll give you one for Free.

PM sent. Thanks so much!

#11 8 years ago

I have a full Helen set and translite less the apron stickers for sale in the marketplace.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'll give you one for Free.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

That takes care of the pinball pf...now how do I get that face out of my mind???

#14 8 years ago

Thanks for stepping up to help guys, sorry I'm all out.

#15 8 years ago

I've had my Helen decal installed for about a year and a half or so since they came out. Still looks brand new. I am selfishly holding on to the other two in case I want to switch out down the road.

#16 8 years ago

What a guy that FF is ! Awesome !
And thank you for your service to our country sir.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

What a guy that FF is ! Awesome !
And thank you for your service to our country sir.

You're welcome and thank you.
Glad to help out a pinsider when I can. Helps him and I can feel good about helping. It's what it's all about.

#18 8 years ago

If I'm looking to buy a Helen set would I be better off posting here or starting my own ad in the Market? I'm willing to PayPal as a gift!

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

You're welcome and thank you.
Glad to help out a pinsider when I can. Helps him and I can feel good about helping. It's what it's all about.

I really appreciate the help, and hopefully I can return the favor to another pinsider!

#20 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24114

If anyone needs free black knight magna save decals, I just listed them. Passing on the good vibes!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-helen-decal-needed-for-acdc-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.