9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by davebart5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PART951429897635561952015040795123647.jpg
    PART_1429897607280_20150407_123625.jpg
    1264472630.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexanr1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

WantedHello Pinsiders,I am in the market for a Haunted House that is in good working and good looking condition. I know it's hard enough finding these units ready to go, let alone one that meets all of the buyer's personal criteria, but I figured I'd lay out the details of the machine I truly want. Even if your machine doesn't fit my description 100%, still feel free to message me. I'm just laying out my preferences just in case someone has one or something close to it that they are looking to sell.I would prefer if the owner knows a bit about the machine's history and/or be HUO. Another preference would for the machine to be aesthetically as original as possible. I wouldn't mind if the appropriate internal upgrades were made (ground mods, power supply, kicker coil replaced, etc.) but I'd like mine to look as much like the original artist's vision as possible. I'd rather not have different light colors than what was intended for this game.Thank you!

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18756
    Added to the marketplace: April 2nd, 2015

Expand all images

Quoted from davebart5:

WantedHello Pinsiders,I am in the market for a Haunted House that is in good working and good looking condition. I know it's hard enough finding these units ready to go, let alone one that meets all of the buyer's personal criteria, but I figured I'd lay out the details of the machine I truly want. Even if your machine doesn't fit my description 100%, still feel free to message me. I'm just laying out my preferences just in case someone has one or something close to it that they are looking to sell.I would prefer if the owner knows a bit about the machine's history and/or be HUO. Another preference would for the machine to be aesthetically as original as possible. I wouldn't mind if the appropriate internal upgrades were made (ground mods, power supply, kicker coil replaced, etc.) but I'd like mine to look as much like the original artist's vision as possible. I'd rather not have different light colors than what was intended for this game.Thank you!

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18756
    Added to the marketplace: April 2nd, 2015

Expand all images

You may want to just replace lights that are LED's yourself versus making it a requirement for a machine to not have them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexanr1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-haunted-house-wanted-location-northeast-usa?tu=alexanr1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.