By chris_silver

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chris_silver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Haunted House (Gottlieb, 1982)

Added: 2015-12-27 12:35:48 UTC • Ended: April 26th, 2016

Price

Wanted

I have Solar Fire and Flash Gordon up for trade + or - cash. Both are ready to play, cleaned with new rubbers, levelers and batteries. Pictures available upon request. I might post pics eventually anyway after the holidays. I specifically want Haunted House and Embryon. I am located in Hawkesbury between Ottawa and Montreal.

Solar Fire's playfield is near perfect and loaded with LEDs. It also has a new CPR backglass with full LEDs in the head. The cabinet is in quite decent original condition. You'd be hard pressed to find a finer specimen. It does need a couple transistors on the board for game attract lighting. It doesn't affect gameplay. This is the Solar Fire used in the tournament at the 2015 Ottawa Pinball Show last fall. I really don't want to let it go but I'll do what I have to to get what I want.

Flash Gordon plays very strong. It has its original MPU rebuilt by Mindstorm88 2 years back. It has a fine set of plastics along with 2 sets of spares (1 new, 1 used set). But wait! There's more! It also has an extra set of ramps and other metal playfield guides. You really don't need any of these spare bits. Its all incandescent with 1 colour changing LED behind Ming's head. The playfield has an overlay. At first I was hesitant about the overlay concept, but I find its like playing on mylar and I like it. The overlay was applied well and is smooth and quiet with beautiful crisp colour. The backglass is nice with a minor discrepancy along the very bottom middle. The cabinet is ok with typical 35 year wear. This Flash Gordon was at the 2014 Ottawa Pinball Show parked beside Xylog's Flash Gordon.

Solar Fire and Flash Gordon are for trade only unless I can immediately be hooked up with a pin on my list below. If anyone can help me find what I want it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

In order of interest I'm looking for:

Haunted House
Embryon
Af-Tor
Black Hole
Medusa
Cosmic Gunfight
Centaur
Elektra
Mars God of War
Paragon (maybe)
Xenon (maybe)
Laser Ball (maybe)
Blackout (maybe)

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are chris_silver's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to chris_silver's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hawkesbury, ON, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chris_silver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-haunted-house-gottlieb-1982-1987?tu=chris_silver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.