1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by sagejr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: JJP Guns N' Roses SE or LE

Added: 2022-07-28 11:35:29 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 9th, 2022) • Ended: December 29th, 2022

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a reasonably priced JJP GNR SE or LE within a few hours driving distance for me. Not looking for anything that is heavily modded or that needs to be shipped to me. Let me know what you have.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are sagejr's market stats.

silver Seller

sagejr has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sagejr's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New Hartford, CT, US

#2 1 year ago

Did you check the market? There’s tons of them listed for sale. There’s one on in NJ.

#3 1 year ago

Yes, I did look through Market Ads thanks.

Quoted from Krupps4:

Did you check the market? There’s tons of them listed for sale. There’s one on in NJ.

#4 1 year ago

Awesome pin and a future classic.

Automated Services still has them. I actually purchased my SE from them before I got my LE

#5 1 year ago

I've played both the SE and LE on location locally. The LE that I play on location is setup terribly because the flippers are so weak and I do not enjoy playing it at all. On the flip side, I've played an LE and 2 SEs at other locations with the flipper power turned up and it makes a HUGE difference in fun factor.

Right now I'm casually looking and if the right pin, in the right place at the right time for the right price comes along then I'll take action.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-guns-n-roses-se-or-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.