(Topic ID: 296867)

Wanted: Guns N' Roses (LE) at $9500 range!!!

By brmorr

3 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by abelelectronics
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 3 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad is in 'expired' status. Only you can see it.
    Please end your ad to remove it from our marketplace.

wanted

Wanted: Guns N' Roses (LE) at $9500 range!!!

Added: July 16th, 2021 Re-listed: 1 time (August 27th, 2021)

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a GNR LE. Does not need to be NIB. Looking for something I can pickup and not drive 20 hours roundtrip.

I am looking for one of these in the original $9500 range. Maybe you got this pin and don't like it or can't stand the tiny pooling under a post or two? This is going to be a keeper pinball for me and I am definitely not looking for one to just flip down the road.

I will probably be selling my Data East GNR once I have secured one of the newer GNR's. Been in my house for over 20 years.

Let me know what everyone has and we can go from there. Maybe I'm dreaming of getting one for the original price.. but who knows? I was always taught it doesn't hurt to ask!!!

Thanks!!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Woodridge, IL, US

Seller insights

These are brmorr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brmorr's stats page

#2 3 months ago

BUMP for Brian! And I remember that DE GNR!

#4 3 months ago

you will be sorry if you sacrifice the DE one for the JJP one.

#5 3 months ago

Keep the data east! It’s awesome in its own way. Love both. Wish I had my old one.

#6 3 months ago

Thanks everyone. I will probably be playing the JJP GNR within the next week or so(Game Terminal in Nashville). Everything I have seen of this pin looks good, so hopefully one pops up eventually. I have no problems waiting!!

We will see on the DE GNR once I get a JJP GNR. Maybe I will keep both, we will see!!

#7 3 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you will be sorry if you sacrifice the DE one for the JJP one.

Lol. So many of your posts lately are against JJP, you really do have something against them. The Data East version is cool but if you can only have 1 there's no comparison.

#8 3 months ago

I like the new gnr. Imo the original is one of, if not the best playing wb. A code rewrite on the original, and a pin sound board would make the better of the two. At least to me anyhow.

#9 3 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol. So many of your posts lately are against JJP, you really do have something against them. The Data East version is cool but if you can only have 1 there's no comparison.

I don't have anything against them. I hope they eventually make a game that blows my doors off and I actually want to get. But so far that hasn't happened. When they get a game that looks good and plays good, they ruin it with overly complex rules, every shot is rewarded for something, everything is lit, and the controlled lamps are brighter than the GI's. The only Game that is somewhat intuitive with good lighting is DI. And even though it feels and plays like a widebody B/W game. The game doesn't really captivate me like some stern games do. I wanted to like POTC. Looks and layout are great. but the rules ruined it for me. Wonka was Meh, and GNR was highly disappointing. Suffering the same fates as WOZ, and most JJP games. Weaker flippers and poor GI lighting needs to be fixed on their games.

But Stern isn't above criticism either. Even though Maiden and JP are probably some of the best modern games ever made. LZ is absolute piece of shit. As a bottom feeder as much as Rolling stones and original avengers. But when you crank out 3 to 4 games a year, and 50 or 75% of those games are, at least fun. You can have a turd in the pile from time to time and not get too hard. When you release a game once every 2 or 3 years, and one is a flaming pile of crap (hobbit). Then you really shot yourself in the foot.

#10 3 months ago

I would be happy to sell you a new one in the box if your interested. PM me.

2 weeks later
    #11 87 days ago

Played the new GNR LE at Game Terminal and want it.

Bump this up if anyone is looking to get out of theirs!!!

#12 87 days ago

Bump it up for a WTB with a price!

And they do seem to be hitting the market lately and a slight drop in price, so I think you'll get one at that price or lower, just be patient.

#13 87 days ago

I have one for sale. $9800 takes it. No PF issues.

#14 87 days ago

This game will be selling for $9000 very soon, just be patient. With every game produced and shipped, GNR will drop a little more.

#15 87 days ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

This game will be selling for $9000 very soon, just be patient. With every game produced and shipped, GNR will drop a little more.

Yeppers. People getting their NIBs delivered now bought them back in October from what I understand. Eventually, the manufacturing will catch up and the floor is going to drop on prices on these. SE's are already approaching $7,000 and LE's are getting close to your $9500 number. I predict I will be scooping up an SE to rotate through the basement under $6,500 in the next year. If JJP actually makes 5,000 LEs I could see LEs going for under $7,000 in the next couple of years. CE's will hold value.

#16 87 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Yeppers. People getting their NIBs delivered now bought them back in October from what I understand. Eventually, the manufacturing will catch up and the floor is going to drop on prices on these. SE's are already approaching $7,000 and LE's are getting close to your $9500 number. I predict I will be scooping up an SE to rotate through the basement under $6,500 in the next year. If JJP actually makes 5,000 LEs I could see LEs going for under $7,000 in the next couple of years. CE's will hold value.

Yes, if there's ONE prediction that always seems like a safe bet in this hobby it's one of rapidly falling prices!

#17 87 days ago

JJP isn’t going to make 5k LEs - that was just an artificially high number to make sure there was enough to meet demand. When the next title is announced, GnR will stop being made. I would guess it tops out at 3k units.

The LEs could drop to $9k temporarily until production stops, then they will start inching back up. No way will you ever see one “under $7k” ever.

The SEs are seriously gimped (and rather ugly), so that’s where you might catch the occasional bargain.

#18 87 days ago

The se is shit compared to the le. I own the le and got chance to try the se, without the upper pf it completely changes the game and not for the better.

I can see se dropping in price pretty good, agree le will short term but eventually these will settle in hands of true collectors and people who enjoy the game and will once again go up in value.

#19 86 days ago

wait. there are playfield differences between versions? Jack swore up and down he would never do this.

#20 86 days ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

The se is shit compared to the le. I own the le and got chance to try the se, without the upper pf it completely changes the game and not for the better.
    I can see se dropping in price pretty good, agree le will short term but eventually these will settle in hands of true collectors and people who enjoy the game and will once again go up in value.

I have to disagree, that upper playfield breaks a somewhat good flow. I find the SE to be much more fun to play especially in a game that's on permanent multiball steroids.

#21 86 days ago
    Quoted from adol75:

I have to disagree, that upper playfield breaks a somewhat good flow. I find the SE to be much more fun to play especially in a game that's on permanent multiball steroids.

The upper playfield is the only way to lock up balls during multiball so that you can have a bit more control. It also offers up 3 additional shots off of a 4th flipper.

#22 86 days ago

There’s a lot going on up top. And locking those balls massively changes the gameplay imo

#23 86 days ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

The upper playfield is the only way to lock up balls during multiball so that you can have a bit more control. It also offers up 3 additional shots off of a 4th flipper.

I didn't say the upper playfield is useless, all I said is that it slows down a rather thrilling and flowing game.

1 week later
    #24 80 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, if there's ONE prediction that always seems like a safe bet in this hobby it's one of rapidly falling prices!

Quoted from Damonator:

JJP isn’t going to make 5k LEs - that was just an artificially high number to make sure there was enough to meet demand. When the next title is announced, GnR will stop being made. I would guess it tops out at 3k units.
    The LEs could drop to $9k temporarily until production stops, then they will start inching back up. No way will you ever see one “under $7k” ever.
    The SEs are seriously gimped (and rather ugly), so that’s where you might catch the occasional bargain.

And less than a week later an SE lists and sells for $6600. Droping like a rock.

Have a bump OP.

#25 74 days ago

Sunday bump. Still looking, so let me know if anyone is bored with the title yet!!

#26 74 days ago

And less than a week later an SE lists and sells for $6600. Droping like a rock.
    Have a bump OP.

So, yea, what I already said:

Quoted from Damonator:

#27 72 days ago

If they dropping so fast this guy would have got one at 9500 already…

3 weeks later
    #28 52 days ago

Lets bump this. Maybe someone has one and wants to move it along?? Let me know, cash in hand and waiting!!!

1 week later
    #29 42 days ago

Lets try bumping this. Nobody looking to free some floor real estate for another pin, etc..? Let me know what you got!!!

1 week later
    #30 34 days ago

I just got a couple of GNR LE’s in stock if anyone is interested PM me.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside