Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pindude80
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Guns N' Roses (Data East, 1994)

Added: 2015-11-09 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 22nd, 2015) • Ended: February 2nd, 2016

Price

Wanted

Hello All, I am thinking about buying a GNR. I am located in Cincinnati, OH and prefer to find one within a two-hour drive or can drive up to two hours give or take to meet someone.

I would like to find a decent example, doesn't have to be perfect, but don't want something with a thrashed playfield and/or beat cabinet.

Let me know what you got!

I might be interested in throwing my DM towards it if someone would be interested in that title to make a deal happen.

Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pindude80's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pindude80's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

1 week later
#2 8 years ago

Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Bump!!!

#4 8 years ago

I'll try and remember to keep you posted. So far I've found a few widely ranging in price. Seems like pretty decent ones can be found around $5k

#6 8 years ago

Out of my price range for now, but I do appreciate the offer!

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

I'm still on the hunt, talking to a couple people, but haven't put together a deal on one yet. Might consider trading my Mustang for a GNR.

1 week later
#12 8 years ago

Still looking

3 weeks later
#16 8 years ago

I finally found a GNR that I liked. I paid $5k for a home use only game. I ran across a few previously routed games in the $4200-$4500 range that I was interested in. I feel I got a pretty decent deal, but not unheard of. There was a very nice one, he said undocumented HUO out in Utah for $5000 that I missed out on before I got mine.

I told one guy I would pass along his info, so if anyone is looking for a GNR his sounds like it's worth looking at. His screen name is Prapiero and this is the info he told me about his game in a private message:
Hi I have a guns and roses pinball machine for sale. I brought it with me from Italy, it has a new cpu and has had a pinball tune up, it has not been played since. It is 220v but it can be switched to 120, I do not know how to do it. The machine is in very good shape. I am asking $4500.00, plus pick up. I am located in North WV

Good luck to everyone in their search for a GNR, it's a great game!

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

And he was a great seller!

I guess you got that one? Congrats was a nice looking game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-guns-n-roses-data-east-1994?tu=pindude80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.