Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pdxmonkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Wanted: Guns N' Roses (CE)

Added: October 6th, 2020 Ended: December 21st, 2020

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for GNR CE, let me know cost to ship to 63367 and payment terms. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lake St Louis, MO, US

Seller insights

These are pinrock's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinrock's stats page

#2 1 year ago

pinrock, there are listing on here for the CE so it appears the CEs are still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market?gameid=2913&query=Guns+N%27+Roses+%28CE%29

#3 1 year ago

JJP still has them listed on their website as available.

#4 1 year ago

Just called my guy...shocked to find none available...He said he has never seen anything like this so much excitement for a game. And JJP will not be making anymore C.E 's they had a meeting about it.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Just called my guy...shocked to find none available...He said he has never seen anything like this so much excitement for a game. And JJP will not be making anymore C.E 's they had a meeting about it.

Well there are between 30-35 JJP distributors listed on their website in the states. Just because your guy is out doesn't mean they are all out.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

JJP still has them listed on their website as available.

Their site shows sold out now!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Their site shows sold out now!

#8 1 year ago

Awesome news for JJP!

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

As limited edition Wizard of Oz owners found out they'll just make a ruby red or yellow brick road example

#10 1 year ago

He publicly said they weren’t doing that on future titles after Black Arrow Hobbit. Then they did another Woz. You could argue that was a past title but so far they haven’t reissued a future title since then.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

He publicly said they weren’t doing that on future titles after Black Arrow Hobbit. Then they did another Woz. You could argue that was a past title but so far they haven’t reissued a future title since then.

In a year or two when the line slows down we're probably getting an Appetite for Destruction LE...nice to see JJP, Stern and Spooky with big releases on their hands.

#12 1 year ago

I’d take that on a friendly $1 bet...
Slash and GnR would have to give them a license to do so.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside