Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi looking for a used Gottlieb GTB_AD-4 GIRl apron

#2 3 years ago

You can get the decal from Pinball Rescue and do it yourself.

#3 3 years ago

I e mailed them again today. Last time I emailed them about a month ago . They.were having problems with there mail carrier .

#4 3 years ago

Problems are resolved, there using DHL, my order is due here Monday.

#5 3 years ago

I just completed my Order thanks

#6 3 years ago

If anybody in the US is contmplating a Rescue order let me know, I need a surfer spinner decal that can be remailed for 50 sents. Will pay $10 toward the dhl shipping charge as well as 3 for the decal.

Should start another thread "sharing the Aussie ride"

#7 3 years ago

pinhead52

Count me in on that thread, I'm looking for the roto target decals for a Domino.

Regards,

Alberto

#8 3 years ago

@pinhead52, I need a couple decals as well if anyone is organizing. Would be great to share shipping.

#9 3 years ago

being in australia and a very good friend of lee's if I can help you guys in anyway just ask.

#10 3 years ago

Great idea. Has the thread been started?

Wish I had known, Lee just packaged an order for me yesterday.

Alex

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from gameroomfan:

Great idea. Has the thread been started?
    Wish I had known, Lee just packaged an order for me yesterday.
    Alex

No not yet. And turns out PBR can actually sell me my surfer spinner decal. So since I need nothing currently I'll leave it to somebody else to start a thread

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-gottlieb-apron-?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.