Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Vitty
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Godzilla (LE)

Added: 2021-09-20 20:44:00 UTC • Ended: September 23rd, 2021

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

So I didn't think I liked the theme and I promised my buddy he could have my LE. Changed my mind and now I want it , but I will not go back on a promise to a friend so here I am trying to find one at MSRP. Probably a long shot but hoping we can make it happen.

I am not a flipper, I try to do the right thing in this hobby for example I had a Elvira Premium spot which I could have easily flipped for profit after I got an LE...but I let another Pinsider I had never met take it off my hands for nothing.

If you help me out I will always try and pay it forward in this hobby, but what I don't want to do is encourage the flipping of pins people don't intend to keep.

Thanks!

Mando!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mando's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mando's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Holly Springs, NC, US

#2 2 years ago

Just get a premium and add all the goodies. You’ll have nice pin that’s better than the 1000 LEs out there.
Yeah, I know sone of the LE stuff is unobtainable, but even better stuff will come from third parties.

#3 2 years ago

won't happen, too many greedy bastards on here looking to make a quick buck. I tried to get an LE the day of launch but the greedy flippers got to them first.

#4 2 years ago

I’m late to the party and contacted the usual distributors. One responded saying he didn’t have any LEs... but had a customer who is selling one for $13K. I politely declined. I refuse to support the opportunistic flippers

#5 2 years ago

You sound like a good friend! I hope you find your LE.

#6 2 years ago

Be patient. Look how many Mando LE are for sale now and the prices keep dropping. Also 1000 Godzilla LEs will be made, way more than Mando LE

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Be patient. Look how many Mando LE are for sale now and the prices keep dropping. Also 1000 Godzilla LEs will be made, way more than Mando LE

100% agree, I want one but will be patient. With 1000 made, I think waiting is the way to go on this one.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Good point

#9 2 years ago

Agreed, if I can get one great if not no biggie. Someone has already reached out they just want a premium in the early run, so there are some people out there that aren't greedy I have been in this hobby a while and plenty of good people.

I agree 1000 is a lot, Stern is trying to maximize their profit and minimize the flippers.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

You sound like a good friend! I hope you find your LE.

I try and be a man of my word, not worth losing a friend over a pinball machine! LOL they just had to make this thing have all these cool mechs didn't they

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Agreed, if I can get one great if not no biggie. Someone has already reached out they just want a premium in the early run, so there are some people out there that aren't greedy I have been in this hobby a while and plenty of good people.
I agree 1000 is a lot, Stern is trying to maximize their profit and minimize the flippers.

I try and be a man of my word, not worth losing a friend over a pinball machine! LOL they just had to make this thing have all these cool mechs didn't they

Does the LE really have more cool mechs over the Premium?

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

New thread opportunity w/ a Poll: "would trade a friend for a Godzilla LE?"

Seriously though, hope you find one.

#12 2 years ago

I’m in the same boat. Looking for one but this thing is no where near 13k. I would give 1k extra but that’s it. Otherwise premium all day

#13 2 years ago

Also in the same boat. I was working long hours when it released and missed it. I’ve got a prem on order now but it won’t be until 2022.. hopefully after the snow is gone.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Does the LE really have more cool mechs over the Premium?

No it's just bling ... Not a huge deal but I guess I am a snob and have all LEs at the moment lol ..well I do have a ST Pro that I planned to route or rent but it's still here lol .

#15 2 years ago

I am guilty of being the friend that he mentioned he gave his LE spot to.

PS:
Would trade myself in for an LE anytime

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

I am guilty of being the friend that he mentioned he gave his LE spot to.
PS:
Would trade myself in for an LE anytime

Maybe you can give your friend back his LE spot and just get a premium?

Rob

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

No it's just bling ... Not a huge deal but I guess I am a snob and have all LEs at the moment lol ..well I do have a ST Pro that I planned to route or rent but it's still here lol .

Definitely some cool bling, my favorite of which are the metallic cabinet decals!

https://fb.watch/8a8SYprGj3/

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Godzilla is also a much better and more desirable game than manturd

#19 2 years ago

I was trying for months to get on a list with a distributor, and got lucky because someone balked at the price increase. I found one distributer who was selling theirs for $13,500 from the start. Gkad the one I found let me get it for MSRP.

Kaneda said on his podcast he would randomly select someone to take over his 2nd LE reservation, email him!

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnomesain:

I was trying for months to get on a list with a distributor, and got lucky because someone balked at the price increase. I found one distributer who was selling theirs for $13,500 from the start. Gkad the one I found let me get it for MSRP.
Kaneda said on his podcast he would randomly select someone to take over his 2nd LE reservation, email him!

He had 2 spots and is “generously giving one away”?
Douchenozzle.

#21 2 years ago

Yeah I saw the Kaneda thing but it's also at a very specefic time which I can't listen to his podcast at that time . Maybe @DerGotz can listen in he is a Kaneda fan .

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Definitely some cool bling, my favorite of which are the metallic cabinet decals!
https://fb.watch/8a8SYprGj3/

Yes those do look sweet !

#23 2 years ago

Looks like I got one , still a few good ones left in this hobby . Only catch is we need to get it shipped on its pallet once he gets it if anyone has any recommendations

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Looks like I got one , still a few good ones left in this hobby . Only catch is we need to get it shipped on its pallet once he gets it if anyone has any recommendations

Fastenal?

#25 2 years ago

Well Gotz says he will just take care of the shipping, he has it covered so I guess I am good

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Well Gotz says he will just take care of the shipping, he has it covered so I guess I am good

Congrats! Super stoked to get this title.

#27 2 years ago

Man that’s awesome! Congrats. I’m still on the hunt. I still have the dummies quoting me 13k for the LE. Sorry no sale.I don’t mind spending 1k more (11.5) but that’s about it

#28 2 years ago

My buddy had to fork out $12,999 from a distributor to get one.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

My buddy had to fork out $12,999 from a distributor to get one.

Yeah that’s crazy! I can get premium at 8700. 4300 more for LE!?!?

#30 2 years ago

Yeah get the premium .... I was not paying and arm and a leg for the LE . By the way if anyone has a lead on a BM66 the guy who is letting me have the extra LE is looking for one

#31 2 years ago

There is the BM66LE on pinside here that is for sale not for sale lol. Not sure what they are hoping to get but it doesn’t appear to be moving despite what I would imagine is quite a bit of interest.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-godzilla-le-1?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.