Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210925-183621.png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 35 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Wanted: Godzilla (LE) - Will Pay 1K over MSRP. Trades Also

Added: September 19th, 2021 Ended: September 26th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Item description

Please reach out if interested. Willing to pay 1K over MSRP. Don't bother reaching out asking for 13.5.

Trades as well:

Alien PB (which is dialed in and works great)
    GnR LE which is also loaded and no chipping. Mods on it as well.

I will reunite with my alien leater…..

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Seller insights

These are delt31's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

#3 32 days ago

Bumpy bump.

#4 32 days ago

good luck. the greedy ones aren't content robbing you out of just a grand. shame

#5 31 days ago

The fact is I paid $11,650 after shipping and dealer mark up. I'm keeping mine anyway but I hope you get lucky and find someone whose financial situation has changed. You never know. I'm thinking though 2k over MSRP might get you one sooner.

#6 31 days ago

Yeah i would pay what you did (around 11.6 or so). 13k is a no go….. not surprised all of the LEs are just sitting in the MP.

#7 31 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Yeah i would pay what you did (around 11.6 or so). 13k is a no go….. not surprised all of the LEs are just sitting in the MP.

Just be patient man, one will pop up at some point and you probably will not even have to pay $1k over.

#8 31 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Going to be a tough one or a wait on the new prices. Our LE list with tax and free shipping was still 11.2 which still seems whacky to say out loud lol.

#9 29 days ago

Gorgeous weather weekend bump

#10 29 days ago

There is one on the market for 13k, I think that is your best bet

#11 29 days ago

Lots of people are paying MSRP plus tax/shipping. So final price is around $11,500. Saying you’ll pay $1k over MSRP is basically saying you want it at MSRP.

I would expand your price to $12,500 if possible. Someone trying to sell around the $13k mark may have some wiggle room with you there.

#12 29 days ago

I too paid MSRP but tax brings everyone to $11,200 or so. Yeah if you post that you are willing to pay $1K over MSRP you better be willing to pay $12,200-$12,500. This is not a money grab. $11,200-$11,500 is MSRP with tax and shipping.

#13 29 days ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

Lots of people are paying MSRP plus tax/shipping. So final price is around $11,500. Saying you’ll pay $1k over MSRP is basically saying you want it at MSRP.
    I would expand your price to $12,500 if possible. Someone trying to sell around the $13k mark may have some wiggle room with you there.

HAHA - was writing the same exact thing as you were at the same time.

#14 29 days ago

Unless if your just wanting it for collectable value, (which I believe this is the most amount of Le's that they have done, so it's not as collectable as say a le for a different game). Just get a premium and use the extra cash to make it your own personal LE, do a better powder coat than their's, shaker, speaker lights, mod it the F out.

#15 29 days ago
    Quoted from BubbaPin:

Unless if your just wanting it for collectable value, (which I believe this is the most amount of Le's that they have done, so it's not as collectable as say a le for a different game). Just get a premium and use the extra cash to make it your own personal LE, do a better powder coat than their's, shaker, speaker lights, mod it the F out.

Powder coating, Speaker lights and shaker motors are cool, but foil cabinet art is priceless.

https://fb.watch/8f5Fv9JfLt/

#16 29 days ago

All good feedback fellas - I’ll keep the ad up but I hear what you’re saying.

If someone is interested at 12k or so, PM me. Otherwise, I agree, I’ll take the KKK+ of savings and roll it into something else ; )

Thanks guys

#17 29 days ago

just get a premium and donate the rest to charity!

#18 29 days ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

just get a premium and donate the rest to charity!

To pinside

#19 29 days ago

Yes let’s all just donate $2000 to pinside.

Show us how it’s done Bubba!

#20 29 days ago
    Screenshot_20210925-183621.png
    #21 28 days ago

I know you’re not the brightest color in the crayon box but the thread is literally titled I will pay over msrp……but thanks for the bump

#22 28 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I know you’re not the brightest color in the crayon box but the thread is literally titled I will pay over msrp……but thanks for the bump

And there's literally several people in this thread saying ~$11.5k was their cost.

Oh dang one in market now for $12.8k obo. There's your chance, go beat him up over price and see what you can do.

#23 28 days ago

sending good karma your way

#24 28 days ago

Really nice of you Blackzarak. Should be set. Thank you!

Maybe my low priced avengers paid back. Thanks again Blackzarak

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside