(Topic ID: 160654)

Wanted: Ghostbusters premium/LE (Stern, 2016)

By Bugsythebulldog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by shlockdoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Ghostbusters premium/LE (Stern, 2016)

Added: 2016-05-25 07:40:41 UTC • Ended: August 27th, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Wanted ghostbusters premium/LE. Lease be reasonable price

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://[email protected]

Seller insights

These are Bugsythebulldog's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Bugsythebulldog's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Temecula, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

You can get a GB/pre from Gameroomguys for 7200.you will not find one at a lower price! Gameroomguys is a Stern Platinum dealer! Good luck!!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

You can get a GB/pre from Gameroomguys for 7200.you will not find one at a lower price! Gameroomguys is a Stern Platinum dealer! Good luck!!

If you call around to any of the "Good guy" recommended dealers on here you should be able to find one for $6700 delivered pretty easily.

#4 7 years ago

Bullshit!!

#5 7 years ago

Not BS at all. $6700 is the "minimum" official price Stern tells the dealers to sell at. The last few titles went for this or lower.

You thought $7200 was a good deal?

#6 7 years ago

Yup no joke 6700 is easy to find was quoted this by for distros while looking for GB LE

#7 7 years ago

agreed - I found the same

#8 7 years ago

Anyone who needs a premium...I can get you the hook up for 7195.00....ACT NOW!!!!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Anyone who needs a premium...I can get you the hook up for 7195.00....ACT NOW!!!!

Yeah at that price you could make a little extra income being a "middle" middle man

#10 7 years ago

Not taking anything away from Game Room Guys...they are stellar folks, however their prices are marked up just a bit. (Not as bad as a lot of folks though) Local delivery and setup is included, so that figures into the price. They also have great support, so that is also worth something. So in a nutshell, you can find games cheaper.....just depends on whether or not you need the extras. I have done it both ways.

#11 7 years ago

It's quite mark up especially for a local your paying 500 more plus another 500 or so in taxes so if u live in IL. And buy from them it's a 1000 markup vs buying from cointaker or jj 7700 for the prem

#12 7 years ago

If you live in IL, there are no taxes with GRG. They are in another state, but close....which is why a lot of locals here use them. Have you seen the IL tax rate?

#13 7 years ago

I got a great deal on my premium at cointaker.com

#14 7 years ago

Are you looking for an LE or premium?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2019?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.