(Topic ID: 160605)

Wanted: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By Rascal_H

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by swampy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

Added: 2016-05-24 18:19:10 UTC • Ended: September 1st, 2016

Price

Wanted

Anyone have a GB LE they are looking to sell?

I have a friend looking for one. His budget is 10k.

PM me!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rascal_H's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rascal_H's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cumberland, RI, US

#2 7 years ago

Your friend's name sound like Canada?

Anyway teekee will sell for 10k, send him a pm.

#3 7 years ago

Yeah if your serious you will find one at 10k honestly with the release coming soon you might be better off waiting to see how the market develops I imagine you will be able to buy one for 10k for awhile but I guess u never know they could hit 12k by christmas

#4 7 years ago

I know of one let me ask

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Anyway tekee will sell for 10k, send him a pm.

I would think anyone with a brain would sell theirs for 10k...

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I would think anyone with a brain would sell theirs for 10k...

I'm ready to buy someone for 9.5 just to sell for 10k

#7 7 years ago

Hell I don't want to sell my GBLE (I can't anyways cause I don't have it yet) but for $10,000 I will put a giant red bow on the box for the buyer!

#8 7 years ago

I think Ghostbusters will follow the same trend as Metallica the numbers in the limited availability are the same and the demand seems to be about the same. So I'll wait for a LE 2nd owner or go premium for $6500 before I'd spend anywhere close to $10k

#9 7 years ago

Maybe play the game first because he may not like it or like something else more. For $10k you can buy pretty much anything. If it is such a huge hit after they come out and at selling for more than $10k (what are the odds!), then just buy a Premium and add $3300 in mods to it to help make the buyer feel better.

#10 7 years ago

Hey Rascal H!
Good luck on your search for an LE. There's a lot of greedy GBLe owners out there that will sell their slot if you give them your first born. It's ridiculous. Don't fall for it. Some(not all) of these pinsiders should be ashamed of themselves. It's just a hobby for fun I thought. Oh well.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I think Ghostbusters will follow the same trend as Metallica the numbers in the limited availability are the same and the demand seems to be about the same. So I'll wait for a LE 2nd owner or go premium for $6500 before I'd spend anywhere close to $10k

I totally agree. Didn't the Metallica LE bottom out at one point at around 6800 after all the excitement had passed?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I totally agree. Didn't the Metallica LE bottom out at one point at around 6800 after all the excitement had passed?

It's back up now though gotta catch it at the right time I guess especially when code is lacking

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

It's back up now though gotta catch it at the right time I guess especially when code is lacking

I've already heard many people who have the pro say this isn't such a great machine for the family/kids because some of the shots are very tight.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hey Rascal H!
Good luck on your search for an LE. There's a lot of greedy GBLe owners out there that will sell their slot if you give them your first born. It's ridiculous. Don't fall for it. Some(not all) of these pinsiders should be ashamed of themselves. It's just a hobby for fun I thought. Oh well.

FFS nobody is trying to trick Rascal H into anything! At any point he can just buy a freaking premium, its not like pinsiders with GBLE's are selling $50.00 bags of ice in a disaster area.

#15 7 years ago

Thanks everyone for the responses! I am collecting the responses for a non-pinsider.

For the record I'm not interested in a Ghostbusters and I'm not buying anything (because I'm crazy poor). Hope I can help to make a buyer and a seller happy though! Thanks!

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

FFS nobody is trying to trick Rascal H into anything! At any point he can just buy a freaking premium, its not like pinsiders with GBLE's are selling $50.00 bags of ice in a disaster area.

Where did I say "somebody is trying to trick Rascal H"?
I agree with you about buying a Premium. I will say it again.....there are a lot of greedy gble slot owners that are more than happ to sell you their slot for a massive premium. A lot of these owners actually own 2 slots which is ridiculous. I personally would never try to sell to another pinsider a brand new"slot" for a massive profit just to make money. This is my hobby. But hey, it's America do whatever you want.
Save your 50 dollar bag line for someone else.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from kklank:

Hey Rascal H!

#19 7 years ago

I thought he could only fit one pin in his swanky apartment or that he could only buy a pin that matched the style of his drapes and throw pillows?

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I agree with you about buying a Premium. I will say it again.....there are a lot of greedy gble slot owners that are more than happ to sell you their slot for a massive premium. A lot of these owners actually own 2 slots which is ridiculous. I personally would never try to sell to another pinsider a brand new"slot" for a massive profit just to make money. This is my hobby. But hey, it's America do whatever you want.
Save your 50 dollar bag line for someone else.

And this bugs you so much you decided to start a thread on it. Maybe that's where the discussion about 'greedy LE owners' should stay, instead of crapping in a wanted thread. Some people want LIMITED EDITIONS.....only 500 will be made. Supply and demand. Basic concept. Move on.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016-2018 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.