(Topic ID: 159209)

Wanted: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

By Jamaster10

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by EricHadley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

Wanted: Ghostbusters (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2016)

Added: 2016-05-06 11:11:10 UTC • Ended: June 4th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking to buy a GB LE
will pay a little extra for your spot
Pincades
JT

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jamaster10's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Jamaster10's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Griffith, IN, US

#2 7 years ago

Hasselcastle has one for sale in market 8795 buyers pays drop ship just FYI. I am good with my prem order and you were earliest of the want ads so letting you know.

Good luck
Clint

#3 7 years ago

Why pay $2500 more for a green cab and different backglass?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hasselcastle has one for sale in market 8795 buyers pays drop ship just FYI. I am good with my prem order and you were earliest of the want ads so letting you know.
Good luck
Clint

That one was spoken for yesterday with like ten people in line to buy it if the deal fell through.

#5 7 years ago

There is on on here on E-bay for 12K. I have one coming but never at 12K is this game going to be the next Tron LE?

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

is this game going to be the next Tron LE?

That would make a lot of us happy but in reality no it won't. Tron LE had a 100 fewer made and more importantly NO Premiums were made. GB Premium will keep the price in check. Tron LE would probably be an $8500 pin max if Premiums were an option.

#7 7 years ago

And when the next Stern is released You will dream about getting $8500 for Your GBLE.

#8 7 years ago

Reminds me of Metallica

Folks paying $10K for the LE

2 years later I saw an LE set for a month @ $6,700

Try selling a METLE for $10K today & you'll see what I mean

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Reminds me of Metallica
Folks paying $10K for the LE
2 years later I saw an LE set for a month @ $6,700
Try selling a METLE for $10K today & you'll see what I mean

Those that think they are going to make money on GB LE are crazy, especially when there is an unlimited amount of Premiums and this title will sell a ton of pros. Most people I'm talking to don't want to pay the extra for the LE from the start.

If you are buying an LE, you should be buying it because you love the game and the art package of the LE, not because you think it's an investment.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Those that think they are going to make money on GB LE are crazy, especially when there is an unlimited amount of Premiums and this title will sell a ton of pros. Most people I'm talking to don't want to pay the extra for the LE from the start.
If you are buying an LE, you should be buying it because you love the game and the art package of the LE, not because you think it's an investment.

Completely disagree. There are a couple of LE's for sale here that are way more than retail. Example (besides THIS ad) - the 8900 just sold in seconds and people were getting LEs for as cheap as 7200! I myself passed on one at 7800 a few months back. Unless people aren't actually getting paid, there seems to be a good market here for LE's.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Completely disagree. There are a couple of LE's for sale here that are way more than retail. Example (besides THIS ad) - the 8900 just sold in seconds and people were getting LEs for as cheap as 7200! I myself passed on one at 7800 a few months back. Unless people aren't actually getting paid, there seems to be a good market here for LE's.

There's no arguing this point given you're using current price/sales, but I would expect that once Premiums are available and the hype dies down, prices won't go any higher, and are likely to subside.
That's all.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

There's no arguing this point given you're using current price/sales, but I would expect that once Premiums are available and the hype dies down, prices won't go any higher, and are likely to subside.
That's all.

Yep, happens to pretty much all the super hyped pins and this should be no different. If you're in it for the quick cash sell sell sell now!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hot newness. Enjoys pin for 6 months, buyers remorse sets in, the justification of the high amount spent on it at the time, the failed attempts later to recoup or even make a profit, the next title comes in, GBLE available for lots less soon after.

6 levels of pin ownership.

#14 7 years ago

Yeah I agree the 9k plus prices are likely to die down if not once the premium is out im sure after Xmas. Though I think they will hold the 8.5 price give or take for a while.

#15 7 years ago

oh these prices will def die down soon but it's pretty amazing that they're up this high right now.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have a hard time believing that people were getting GBLE for $7200.. Calling BS sorry man

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have a hard time believing that people were getting GBLE for $7200.. Calling BS sorry man

I need to get a new distributor,I bet 7200 was shipped also

#18 7 years ago

Got mine on order for $7,800. Tough time believing anyone got one for $7,200.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from mrmark0673:

Got mine on order for $7,800. Tough time believing anyone got one for $7,200.

7800 is the lowest i heard of, was that with a wire transfer cash discount.

#20 7 years ago

Sorry I was wrong the quote was 8200 not 7200

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

7800 is the lowest i heard of, was that with a wire transfer cash discount.

Straight cash, picking up in person.

#22 7 years ago

zzzz, tired of the LE craze. The Premium is just fine and costs less

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

zzzz, tired of the LE craze. The Premium is just fine and costs less

I'm with ya. I tend to flip my games pretty quickly so getting an LE is riskier in the short term, especially at current prices. Love the side armor though.
Man, life can be so unfair sometimes.
: )

#24 7 years ago

LE or bust

#25 7 years ago

busts over pinball

#26 7 years ago

I only collect Stern LE's. I paid top dollar for this one. 9k including shipping. My so called dist messed up. I called around and got lucky. Someone did not pay and bailed. I would call around the next few weeks. You might get lucky. They are shipping by the end of the month.

They are limited and will always be worth more money than a premium in the long run . Anyway I keep them all and do not sell machines. Looking to open a arcade when I retire from my insurance underwriting job.

#27 7 years ago

LOL

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ghostbusters-premiumle-stern-2016 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.