(Topic ID: 157085)

Wanted: Ghostbusters LE (Stern, 2016)

By ff6735

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 7 years ago

Just wait until the hype dies down and buy a nice HUO one for about $7500. Its the flavor of the month...

#9 7 years ago

What's wrong with the Premium? Same game you're just paying for the green artwork. Save the cash and go premium. Don't be fooled by the hype.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

I am sure some LE will come up for sale at some point but if this game is as good as the hype it may be awhile before 7500 LE people were paying msrp and over to get them but again gameplay will dictate price in the end.

Thousands of Premiums will be made. Exactly the same game as the LE other than different artwork. This isn't a Tron situation...

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Premium is on order. Was out of the country for the release. Just a preference. I can live with a premium certainly tho.

Smart... as soon as Stern announces the next big title with the new LCD screen GB will be an afterthought. LE's will pop up for sale to fund the 'next great title'. Happens all the time.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

I for lucky and found one for 9K.

Not sure I would call that lucky!

#22 7 years ago

When you're looking for pins to buy please call me! Who ya gonna call? TEEKEE!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

True. But my so called distributor screwed me.

WTF? He made you buy it?

Better than nothing? Buy a Premium... same game I hate to tell you.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

I would not sell my spot for a $4k premium right now. It will be a keeper.

Really? That seems insane... anyone paying that kind of premium for the LE please PM me now!!!

As long as there is the Premium option unlike Tron it will keep LE prices in line. Yes, there will be a few who will overpay for the LE but we're just talking art package here otherwise Premium is the same.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Tron VE Premium is released

Just wait for the GB VE... it will be a while yet but no way Stern passes up on this opportunity!

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I am planning on buying a premium, but I am still concerned about those slings. In my opinion the LE is ugly..........

Well you're definitely in the minority. Its a great art package. Actually the Premium art package is pretty nice as well. Stern did a great job on this one all the way around. Hopefully the slings don't become the issue...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ghostbusters-le-stern-2016?tu=teekee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.