4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by xTheBlackKnightx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#11 4 years ago

I am sure some LE will come up for sale at some point but if this game is as good as the hype it may be awhile before 7500 LE people were paying msrp and over to get them but again gameplay will dictate price in the end.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thousands of Premiums will be made. Exactly the same game as the LE other than different artwork. This isn't a Tron situation...

I agree with all this but there is such a strong connection for many to ghostbusters that something about it being limited if only different in art leads people to wanting it even if it doesn't make sense. Ultimately It will be extremely few LE coming on the market that will keep the price up but time will tell if this is just another xmle.

#24 4 years ago

Guess it's lucky if their 10k by christmas Just curious how did your so called distro screw you?

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Do you have any idea what Stern makes you go through to get LE decals? Certainly isn't a walk in the park like you are describing.

I'm curious what do they make you do?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside