(Topic ID: 157085)

Wanted: Ghostbusters LE (Stern, 2016)

By ff6735

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

There is one big flaw in your "it will blow tron out of the water for re-sale" theory. Tron LE has unique GAMEPLAY and there is no premium that can be bought in place of the LE. I would guess that if the game is good, thousands of Premiums will be bought and readily available, and that cuts down on the potential for the LE to skyrocket like Tron did.

Exactly - same thing I've been saying. Buy a premium and put on LE decals, buy an LE backglass, and put on some green armor and you now have an LE (unless you truly value signatures on playfields). Heck, people with Trons bought the mods to make their machines close to the LE's, and that was a lot more work. With GB it's even easier, and cheaper.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Do you have any idea what Stern makes you go through to get LE decals? Certainly isn't a walk in the park like you are describing.

Not at all, so I've been schooled there. I figured if an LE owner wanted a set of extra decals for their machine for down the road, they would be readily available for purchase from Stern.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eryeal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-ghostbusters-le-stern-2016?tu=eryeal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.