Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mechslave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Ghostbusters LE

Added: May 10th, 2016 Ended: June 3rd, 2016

Item description

I understand that some are having second thoughts on their Pre-Ordered Ghostbusters LE. My family and I love the art package on the LE however we cannot find any left for sale as we know they sold out quickly. If you are interested in selling me your spot and transferring your sale please let me know. Thanks!

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Springfield, MO, US

Seller insights

These are Beez's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Beez's stats page

#3 3 years ago

$13K and $10K.

#4 3 years ago

$15k by Xmas

#5 3 years ago

you love the art package enough to piss away an extra 3300+ for just art? You don't play the cabinet. not hard to find NIB premiums for $6700.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you love the art package enough to piss away an extra 3300+ for just art? You don't play the cabinet. not hard to find NIB premiums for $6700.

Move along......funny how a harmless wanted ad can offend some people. OP wants LE, where's the crime in that?

Good luck OP!

#7 3 years ago

Like said before you can always buy a premium and have Gio at the pinball refinery powder coat for you.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Like said before you can always buy a premium and have Gio at the pinball refinery powder coat for you.

And how would you suggest he change the cab artwork from ecto 1 to slimer?

#9 3 years ago

There's always going to be someone who can afford to waste extra money cause they missed out on the le and can afford to pay more... I personally won't sell mine for even $10k and I also don't like the premium cab art

#10 3 years ago

i'm just saying it's better than letting someone else gouge him.

#11 3 years ago

I might consider selling mine for 10K.......

#12 3 years ago

There is one on Mr. Pinball Classifieds listed last night ....$9999

#13 3 years ago

I'd wait for the frenzy to pass. I have a feeling you'll be able to grab one in the not-too-distant future for closer to $8k and maybe even less for an out-of-the-box one.

It was the same with Metallica LE. During the intial frenzy buyers who failed to order in time were getting bent over for way over MSRP. Next thing you know prices settled down to $7000-something and stayed there.

Or I could be wrong and GBLE could be the next BIBLE. Doubt it though.

#14 3 years ago

I would be tempted to part with mine for $10k (and only 2 hours away from the OP)

#15 3 years ago

Ok I will undercut everyone, I'll take $9998.00 for my GBLE

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

And how would you suggest he change the cab artwork from ecto 1 to slimer?

Slimer is the jam.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Slimer is the jam.

Did you find GB LE?

#18 3 years ago

I would give up my fully paid LE for the right price...

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Did you find GB LE?

Not yet, I've had a couple PM's but nothing solid yet.

#20 3 years ago

You might have to throw in a left nut as well....

#21 3 years ago

If you're paying anything more than the price offered by dealers for an LE, you're nuts. Just buy a Premium.

#22 3 years ago

Hi, I have a Ghostbusters LE, I have it paid in full and waiting for delivery.
I purchased one of the last one's that was available, so I paid more than most.
I would sell it for $9500. Call me anytime 401-440-5433.
Thanks Al

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

If you're paying anything more than the price offered by dealers for an LE, you're nuts. Just buy a Premium.

No doubt! Especially when you consider the "backglasses" aren't the true mirrored/screened backglasses, ala MOP LE. It's now just a decal glued to glass....wah wah wahhhhh.

I actually think the Premium cabinet looks better....the green trim is an eye-sore. But to each their own. With a true unique backglass, you could at least make some sort of case for the LE package vs Premium. But now that they've cheapened out on that too, it's just some trim powdercoating (~$80?) and a badge w/ a number you're paying all that extra $$ for. No, thanks!

I would lend my voice to the crowd highly advising against grabbing an LE at jacked up prices right now.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside