5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Wanted: Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)

Added: October 28th, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: November 27th, 2018

Item description

Might be interested in a Game of Thrones Premium or LE for the right price. Southern Wisconsin. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Seller insights

These are pcprogrammer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pcprogrammer's stats page

#2 5 months ago

#3 5 months ago

I’m pretty sure that there are more LE’s then premium. I don’t see premium games come up often. Good luck with finding one. It’s such a great game that hasn’t been discovered by the masses yet.

#4 5 months ago

#5 5 months ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m pretty sure that there are more LE’s then premium. I don’t see premium games come up often. Good luck with finding one. It’s such a great game that hasn’t been discovered by the masses yet.

Had a premium. Sold it and dont miss it.

The upper pf gets old quick, does not add much, and the small tweaks to the geometry on the pro make it play much smoother IMHO.

I think many discovered they dont like the LE/prem version and hence why it has taken quite a loss on the secondary. Meanwhile the pro has gone up on the secondary.

#6 5 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Had a premium. Sold it and dont miss it.
The upper pf gets old quick, does not add much, and the small tweaks to the geometry on the pro make it play much smoother IMHO.
I think many discovered they dont like the LE/prem version and hence why it has taken quite a loss on the secondary. Meanwhile the pro has gone up on the secondary.

I couldn't agree more, had a pro, loved it, had a chance to "upgrade " to a premium and did it. The upper Playfield does get old quick and it does screw up some geomertry just enough. The lightshow is pretty cool on the premium but other than that, pro is so much better. And as you can imagine, I just repurchased a got pro a couple weeks ago. This time it's not moving. My favorite game. Trying to find another game like it honestly.

#7 5 months ago

Still looking for a Premium near Madison/Milwaukee if anyone is selling.

#8 5 months ago

#9 5 months ago

You won't be disappointed. Just picked LE knowing nothing about the game. spent a ton of time learning all the intricacies (thank you chuckwurt and SDTM) and it's moved way up on my fav list.

#10 5 months ago
Quoted from Cserold:

You won't be disappointed. Just picked LE knowing nothing about the game. spent a ton of time learning all the intricacies (thank you chuckwurt and SDTM) and it's moved way up on my fav list.

So how does it compare to the other Stern's you have? We played it 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember much though. Wife and kids liked it, probably because of the upper playfield with the dragon. One should pop up eventually for sale.

#11 5 months ago

I have a GOT LE I might consider selling. Pm me if you are interested.

Tom

#12 5 months ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So how does it compare to the other Stern's you have? We played it 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember much though. Wife and kids liked it, probably because of the upper playfield with the dragon. One should pop up eventually for sale.

I like digging into and learning intracies of rules and this game has some great code IMO. I really didn’t start enjoying GOT until I watched the 3 streams by chuckwurt and SDTM on YouTube. They are long and very detailed but very much worth the watch if you are into learning rules. Love the way the shot and playfield multipliers are programmed on this game. Building up the spinner points using left drop target bank while Stacking left orbit shot multipliers on top of playfield multipliers and then ripping that spinner is very fun and can hand out huge points. All the different strategies on attacking the “house modes” is fantastic as well. I find the upper playfield very fun but, as most say, it could have been better integrated into the code. Still a nice feature in my opinion and I prefer Prem/Le over the pro personally.

Right now it would probably be my last stern to go but a lot of that is because it’s new to me I’m sure. Good luck!

#13 5 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have a GOT LE I might consider selling. Pm me if you are interested.
Tom

Tom is a great seller (one of the best), so if you are gonna buy then he is the dude to deal with.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside